<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Gary Lee  Barge</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Gary Lee  Barge</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 16:08:31 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:28:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1787</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Gary Lee  Barge : Thanks Nelson </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1787&amp;PID=10200&amp;title=gary-lee-barge#10200</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=228">Gary Barge</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1787<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 10:28pm<br /><br />Thanks Nelson]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:28:06 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1787&amp;PID=10200&amp;title=gary-lee-barge#10200</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Gary Lee  Barge : This is wonderful news!  Gary,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1787&amp;PID=10052&amp;title=gary-lee-barge#10052</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=377">Nelson Self</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1787<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;19&nbsp;2009 at 10:12pm<br /><br />This is wonderful news!<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Gary, please feel free to contact me at any time.&nbsp; I want to support Paul Nagy, John Soppanish and you for City Council.&nbsp; The three of you (plus a good Ward 3 member) will put Middletown back on the right track.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I am so sorry to learn of your father's passing.&nbsp; I got to know him very well last fall when we both were hospitalized at Atrium.&nbsp; He was a good man and I know is proud of you.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2009 22:12:24 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1787&amp;PID=10052&amp;title=gary-lee-barge#10052</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Gary Lee  Barge : I spoke with Mr. Barge tonight...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1787&amp;PID=10051&amp;title=gary-lee-barge#10051</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1787<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;19&nbsp;2009 at 10:07pm<br /><br />I&nbsp; spoke with Mr. Barge tonight and he will be filing tomorrow to run against Mr. Armbruster.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2009 22:07:00 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1787&amp;PID=10051&amp;title=gary-lee-barge#10051</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>