<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Becker and Deerfield Township</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Becker and Deerfield Township</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 21:06:08 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2009 08:52:56 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1842</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Becker and Deerfield Township : I wonder what makes Deerfield...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1842&amp;PID=10490&amp;title=becker-and-deerfield-township#10490</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=295">Hermes</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1842<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;01&nbsp;2009 at 8:52am<br /><br /><DIV>I wonder what makes Deerfield Township think Becker will be an asset &nbsp;when he couldn't run Middletown ? I wonder what connection he has with them ? Must be a good one for $1800 a week. Sounds real similar to our school superintendent mess.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I have got to land me one of these sweet jobs.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2009 08:52:56 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1842&amp;PID=10490&amp;title=becker-and-deerfield-township#10490</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Becker and Deerfield Township : Vet: I am not an attorney, but...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1842&amp;PID=10472&amp;title=becker-and-deerfield-township#10472</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1842<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;01&nbsp;2009 at 7:44am<br /><br />Vet:&nbsp; I am not an attorney, but I think not, but it could be. <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>The only basis I can think of that would make these two positions "incompatible" would be that a "conflict of intersest MAY occur."&nbsp; I'll try to do some research AFTER tonight.&nbsp; (And one would probably NOT occur if Middletown's city council limited themselves to their actual, legal duties!)</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2009 07:44:21 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1842&amp;PID=10472&amp;title=becker-and-deerfield-township#10472</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Becker and Deerfield Township : Seems Billy boy Becker landed...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1842&amp;PID=10465&amp;title=becker-and-deerfield-township#10465</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1842<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;01&nbsp;2009 at 6:28am<br /><br />Seems Billy boy Becker landed himself a temporary administrators job with Deerfield Township. Question: Can Becker occupy a seat on Middletown's Council AND occupy a seat as an administrator in two different areas? The Deerfield position is a temporary job (at $1800 per WEEK) Wow- nice money for a part time temp position. I know there are certain situations where one must give up their position to take another. Is this one of those situations? Anyone?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2009 06:28:02 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1842&amp;PID=10465&amp;title=becker-and-deerfield-township#10465</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>