<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Superintendent Search Group Sept 14</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Events : Superintendent Search Group Sept 14</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:31:47 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2009 19:02:51 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1862</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Superintendent Search Group Sept 14 : Thanks smartman,I had heard that...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1862&amp;PID=10633&amp;title=superintendent-search-group-sept-14#10633</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=295">Hermes</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1862<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;02&nbsp;2009 at 7:02pm<br /><br />Thanks smartman,I had heard that a group was being put together but wasn't sure. <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Good idea !</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2009 19:02:51 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1862&amp;PID=10633&amp;title=superintendent-search-group-sept-14#10633</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Superintendent Search Group Sept 14 : They still have a sevice looking...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1862&amp;PID=10625&amp;title=superintendent-search-group-sept-14#10625</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=131">Smartman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1862<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;02&nbsp;2009 at 4:03pm<br /><br />They still have a sevice looking nationally for candidates. The purpose of these meetings is to get the opinion of folks in the community and parents as to what they want to see in a new Super. My understanding is they are are going to listen and use this info accordingly. It is to help the seach folks in looking for the qualifications the board wants and the community. At least this is what I have been told. It was also stated in an invitation that I recieved. I hope this helps.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2009 16:03:54 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1862&amp;PID=10625&amp;title=superintendent-search-group-sept-14#10625</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Superintendent Search Group Sept 14 : I thought the school board out...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1862&amp;PID=10622&amp;title=superintendent-search-group-sept-14#10622</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=295">Hermes</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1862<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;02&nbsp;2009 at 12:01pm<br /><br />I thought the school board out sourced the services for a superintendent search ? Are they not paying $thousands of dollars to do this ?<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2009 12:01:57 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1862&amp;PID=10622&amp;title=superintendent-search-group-sept-14#10622</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Superintendent Search Group Sept 14 :  If you know anyone interested...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1862&amp;PID=10609&amp;title=superintendent-search-group-sept-14#10609</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1862<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;02&nbsp;2009 at 10:49am<br /><br />If you know anyone interested in participating in the community – at - large focus groups for the search for a school superintendent, please share the following information. <br>&nbsp;<br>Sessions are: <br>Sept. 14&nbsp; / Noon – 1:30<br>MUM Johnson Hall Community Room Rm. 142<br>OR <br>Sept. 14&nbsp; /&nbsp; 7 – 8:30<br>Manchester School Banquet Room Enter Door K 4420 Manchester Rd<br><br>Please call Carol Melton at 217-2665 or email cmelton@middletowncityschools.com&nbsp; to reserve your seat.<br><br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2009 10:49:06 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1862&amp;PID=10609&amp;title=superintendent-search-group-sept-14#10609</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>