<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : MIDDFEST - The Netherlands - 10/5</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Events : MIDDFEST - The Netherlands - 10/5</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 16:41:55 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 08 Feb 2008 17:13:21 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=188</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>MIDDFEST - The Netherlands - 10/5 : Check out the new section we&amp;#039;ve...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=188&amp;PID=842&amp;title=middfest-the-netherlands-10-5#842</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=5">Bill Rogers</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 188<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;08&nbsp;2008 at 5:13pm<br /><br />Check out the new section we've added to the site to encompass <a href="http://middletownusa.com/middfest.asp" target="_blank">Middfest International in Middletown, Ohio</a>.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 08 Feb 2008 17:13:21 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=188&amp;PID=842&amp;title=middfest-the-netherlands-10-5#842</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>MIDDFEST - The Netherlands - 10/5 : Here is a video link from the...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=188&amp;PID=430&amp;title=middfest-the-netherlands-10-5#430</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 188<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;08&nbsp;2007 at 10:41am<br /><br />Here is a video link from the opening day at Middfest 2007<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=2792" target="_blank">http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=2792</A></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 08 Oct 2007 10:41:51 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=188&amp;PID=430&amp;title=middfest-the-netherlands-10-5#430</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>MIDDFEST - The Netherlands - 10/5 : I&amp;#039;m still not sure how the...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=188&amp;PID=429&amp;title=middfest-the-netherlands-10-5#429</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=5">Bill Rogers</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 188<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;08&nbsp;2007 at 10:29am<br /><br />I'm still not sure how the Brazillians even got involved in this event?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 08 Oct 2007 10:29:46 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=188&amp;PID=429&amp;title=middfest-the-netherlands-10-5#429</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>MIDDFEST - The Netherlands - 10/5 :   Here is an underground video...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=188&amp;PID=428&amp;title=middfest-the-netherlands-10-5#428</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 188<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;08&nbsp;2007 at 10:20am<br /><br /><EMBED id=VideoPlayback style="WIDTH: 400px; HEIGHT: 326px" src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=1947640164514088780&amp;amp;hl=en type=application/x-shockwave-flash flashvars="">&nbsp;<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Here is an underground video of my bartending experience.</EMBED></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 08 Oct 2007 10:20:13 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=188&amp;PID=428&amp;title=middfest-the-netherlands-10-5#428</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>MIDDFEST - The Netherlands - 10/5 : I&amp;#039;ll be bartending tonight...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=188&amp;PID=421&amp;title=middfest-the-netherlands-10-5#421</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 188<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;05&nbsp;2007 at 6:07pm<br /><br />I'll be bartending tonight at the city building. Stop by for an adult beverage and a chat on the Netherlands.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 05 Oct 2007 18:07:44 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=188&amp;PID=421&amp;title=middfest-the-netherlands-10-5#421</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>MIDDFEST - The Netherlands - 10/5 : Every year I look forward to the...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=188&amp;PID=416&amp;title=middfest-the-netherlands-10-5#416</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 188<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;04&nbsp;2007 at 11:02am<br /><br />Every year I look forward to the middfest! The food, the worldy experience and the friends are all there for everyone. <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>But I think I like the food the best.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 04 Oct 2007 11:02:39 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=188&amp;PID=416&amp;title=middfest-the-netherlands-10-5#416</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>MIDDFEST - The Netherlands - 10/5 : Middfest International featuring...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=188&amp;PID=406&amp;title=middfest-the-netherlands-10-5#406</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=5">Bill Rogers</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 188<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;02&nbsp;2007 at 3:19pm<br /><br />Middfest International featuring The Netherlands is coming this weekend! There's a multitude of reasons to visit Middletown's best yearly attraction, but if you're looking for the best one try the food court!<br><br>For more information read <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=2779" target="_blank">MiddletownUSA.com</a>.<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:19:32 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=188&amp;PID=406&amp;title=middfest-the-netherlands-10-5#406</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>