<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : NICE TEST SCORES</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : School Board : NICE TEST SCORES</description>
  <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 01:10:16 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2009 21:41:26 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1960</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>NICE TEST SCORES : Rail Fan,   There you go again....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11363&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11363</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=213">Paul Nagy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;22&nbsp;2009 at 9:41pm<br /><br />Rail Fan, <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; There you go again. Yopu don't get anything right. I never asked you to brief me about anything on HUD matters against Dan Picard. As a matter of fact I never even mentioned Dan Picard to you. I said (and try to pay attention this time) I would like you to brief me on some matters regarding Hud to use in my campaign to respond to what I thought&nbsp; City Council and the Administration were doing with HUD funding. If I want to know anything about Dan Pickard or anyone else I'll ask them, not you or anyone else. I don't just take the shotgun approach that you do. Many of us have tried to encourage you but you have abused a lot of people who were trying to be your friends. Peddle it some place else. You are getting in over your head again.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I won't continue in a personal dialogue with you as I think you were trying to do with Murdock. Its a waste of life. Its stinking thinking and you need to quit it. Fini.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Paul Nagy</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2009 21:41:26 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11363&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11363</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>NICE TEST SCORES : Mr. Nagy -  When you called...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11362&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11362</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=397">Rail Fan</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;22&nbsp;2009 at 8:52pm<br /><br />Mr. Nagy -<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>When you called me recently to ask for a big favor, you stated the importance of my helping to brief you on HUD matters in your campaign against Daniel Picard.&nbsp; What say you?<BR></DIV><DIV>NRS</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:52:34 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11362&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11362</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>NICE TEST SCORES : Mr. Nagy -  How interesting...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11361&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11361</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=397">Rail Fan</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;22&nbsp;2009 at 8:49pm<br /><br />Mr. Nagy -<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>How interesting that you&nbsp;now say what you do about me?&nbsp; I recall how you thanked me on several occasions for providing an insider view on what happens at City Hall.&nbsp; You mentioned that the information I provided on waste and mismanagment of HUD funds would be invaluable during this campaign.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>NRS</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:49:00 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11361&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11361</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>NICE TEST SCORES : Paul&amp;#039;s right Nelson...this...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11357&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11357</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=89">Murdock</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;22&nbsp;2009 at 8:10pm<br /><br />Paul's right Nelson...this is the USA and my identity doesnt matter.&nbsp;&nbsp; You started this crap to begin with...you really sound like a bitter former city employee who has nothing else better to do than blog and b*@tch.<DIV>KMA</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:10:43 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11357&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11357</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>NICE TEST SCORES : Rail Fan,  No,I don&amp;#039;t think...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11356&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11356</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=213">Paul Nagy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;22&nbsp;2009 at 7:50pm<br /><br />Rail Fan,<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; No,&nbsp;I don't think my behavior was over the top but I have no doubt yours is. You wear everyone out by going on and on. I didn't out your identity about anything.&nbsp; You have the right to ask Murdock anything you want and he has the right to answer or not answer if he wants. You've become enibriated with the verbosity of your own gusto.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Paul nagy</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:50:48 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11356&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11356</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>NICE TEST SCORES : Mr. Nagy - It wasn&amp;#039;t too...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11355&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11355</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=397">Rail Fan</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;22&nbsp;2009 at 7:27pm<br /><br /><P><strong>Mr. Nagy -</strong></P><DIV>It wasn't too long ago that you decided to <FONT color=#ff0000><strong>'out my real identity'</strong> </FONT>because of my post about the East Lake project.&nbsp; Come to think of it, your behavior was a bit over the top don't you think?&nbsp; And, since Murdock asked for me to identify myself, I saw nothing wrong in asking him to do the same.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Nelson Self<BR></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:27:04 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11355&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11355</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>NICE TEST SCORES : Hey Rail Fan,  In case you hadn&amp;#039;t...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11353&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11353</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=213">Paul Nagy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;22&nbsp;2009 at 5:40pm<br /><br />Hey Rail Fan,<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In case you hadn't noticed this is MiddletownUSA. In this country and on this blog you don't have to reveal your real name. That's his business. Why don't you lighten up?</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Paul Nagy</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:40:14 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11353&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11353</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>NICE TEST SCORES : Who are you Mrs./Ms./Miss/Mr....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11344&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11344</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=397">Rail Fan</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;22&nbsp;2009 at 1:22pm<br /><br /><P>Who are you Mrs./Ms./Miss/Mr. Murdock??</P><DIV>Will you ever divulge your identity??</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Or, do you demand the true identity of others but not for yourself??</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Until you answer, you have NO CREDIBILITY!!</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:22:07 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11344&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11344</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>NICE TEST SCORES : What does it matter who they are...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11343&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11343</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=305">Upper90</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;22&nbsp;2009 at 12:14pm<br /><br />What does it matter who they are really? The test scores suck, regardless of fault. I went to Middletown class of 1985 and I was proud of our schools - Blue Ribbon school district whatever the hell that meant. I am embarrassed by the scores, everyone should be. The school board can't control what happens at home. We all know what the problem really is here right? THE PARENTS or lack of parenting pure and simple. I liked school but the fear (not physical) of handing that report card over to my dad with anything less than mostly A's and a few B's made me want to learn. If no one gives a crap or puts any pressure on you why would you try hard? No need to. Teachers can't do squat to idiots in the classroom and the school board?? What could they possibly do to make good parents and a good home available to all children? They can't. I don't have an answer really, there may not be one sadly.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:14:04 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11343&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11343</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>NICE TEST SCORES : Mrs./Ms./Miss/Mr. Murdock -  You...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11294&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11294</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=397">Rail Fan</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;21&nbsp;2009 at 2:26pm<br /><br /><strong><FONT size=6>Mrs./Ms./Miss/Mr. Murdock -</FONT></strong><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><strong><FONT size=6>You know&nbsp;my identity.&nbsp; What is yours?&nbsp; We are waiting.</FONT></strong></DIV><DIV><strong><FONT size=6></FONT></strong>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><strong><FONT size=6>NRS</FONT></strong></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:26:14 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960&amp;PID=11294&amp;title=nice-test-scores#11294</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>