<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Today I’m Loving My Promoti&#111;nal...</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : News, Info and Happenings outside Middletown : Today I’m Loving My Promoti&#111;nal...</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 14:00:18 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:08:57 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1973</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Today I’m Loving My Promoti&#111;nal... :   Everyday people use a multitude...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1973&amp;PID=11307&amp;title=today-im-loving-my-promotional#11307</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=415">mossrisjhons</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1973<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;21&nbsp;2009 at 5:08pm<br /><br /><p ="Ms&#111;normal">Everyday people use a multitude of promotional products inall walks of life. I have several items on my desk and some I love more thanothers depending on the day of the week. No matter what is going on in theoffice, I can usually reach for a promotional product and have it solve aproblem of some sort. So...<br><br>Today I'm loving my promotional coaster. <br><br>Promotional coasters are always handy accessory but for anyone who has had aDunkin Donuts Iced Coffee, they're a necessity. The plastic cups get soakingwet and leave a giant puddle. That's why I'm currently loving my promotionalcork coaster. Not only does it have a hysterically funny imprint on it, butit's keeping my desk from turning into a soggy mess. <br><br>And that's why I'm loving promotional coasters. <br><br>So what are you loving today?<b><o:p></o:p></b></p>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:08:57 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1973&amp;PID=11307&amp;title=today-im-loving-my-promotional#11307</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>