<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Anybody used invoice factoring?</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : News, Info and Happenings outside Middletown : Anybody used invoice factoring?</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 17:42:14 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2009 14:22:17 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2031</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Anybody used invoice factoring? :    Hi  I am looking into...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2031&amp;PID=11791&amp;title=anybody-used-invoice-factoring#11791</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=361">smithmiller6</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2031<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;02&nbsp;2009 at 2:22pm<br /><br /><p>Hi<br><br>I am looking into invoice factoring so that my cash flow is better, has anybodyused this before? I was wondering how much percentage do the average bank takefor doing this and if it worked out a good thing for other businesses.</p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: navy;"><a href="http://www.interstatecapital.com" target="_blank">Factoring</a></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: navy;"><a href="http://www.interstatecapital.com" target="_blank">Accounts Receivables</a></span></p><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: navy;"><a href="http://www.interstatecapital.com" target="_blank"> Nurse Staffing</a></span><p><br><span><o:p></o:p></span></p><p><span><!--if !supEmptyParas-->&nbsp;<!----><o:p></o:p></span></p>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2009 14:22:17 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2031&amp;PID=11791&amp;title=anybody-used-invoice-factoring#11791</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>