<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : During the fourm!?!?!</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : During the fourm!?!?!</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 21:30:01 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2009 22:11:40 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2071</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>During the fourm!?!?! : We alllooked for you and your...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2071&amp;PID=12033&amp;title=during-the-fourm#12033</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=89">Murdock</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2071<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;07&nbsp;2009 at 10:11pm<br /><br />We all&nbsp;looked for you and your lawn chair, Mike.&nbsp; Where were you tonight??]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2009 22:11:40 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2071&amp;PID=12033&amp;title=during-the-fourm#12033</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>During the fourm!?!?! : I was there tonight and I heard...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2071&amp;PID=12027&amp;title=during-the-fourm#12027</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2071<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;07&nbsp;2009 at 9:09pm<br /><br />I was there tonight and I heard it to I think I will need to review my tapes to make sure. I looked for you tonight Mike. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2009 21:09:52 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2071&amp;PID=12027&amp;title=during-the-fourm#12027</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>During the fourm!?!?! : That&amp;#039;s what he said. </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2071&amp;PID=12026&amp;title=during-the-fourm#12026</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=358">wasteful</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2071<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;07&nbsp;2009 at 8:00pm<br /><br />That's what he said.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2009 20:00:55 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2071&amp;PID=12026&amp;title=during-the-fourm#12026</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>During the fourm!?!?! : WOW!!! Did my ears deceive me???...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2071&amp;PID=12025&amp;title=during-the-fourm#12025</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2071<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;07&nbsp;2009 at 7:47pm<br /><br />WOW!!!<DIV>Did my ears deceive me??? I am watching the "Meet the Candidates" show on TVMiddletown, and I think that, during his two minute summary, I just heard Mr. Armbruster finger Sam and Ann and their gang as "that Moving Forward group"!!!</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>That would certainly explain how the flyers got into the City Manager's office!!!</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2009 19:47:48 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2071&amp;PID=12025&amp;title=during-the-fourm#12025</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>