<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Absentee Voter Form</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Absentee Voter Form</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 23:20:55 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2009 10:43:03 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2084</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Absentee Voter Form : I have heard that some people...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2084&amp;PID=12104&amp;title=absentee-voter-form#12104</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2084<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;09&nbsp;2009 at 10:43am<br /><br />I have heard that some people think it might be too late to send in a absentee voter form. I was informed today that this is not the case. Anyone that needs to can send in the form 3 days before the November 3 election. If you need the forum you can find it here <br><br><a href="http://www.butlercountyelecti&#111;ns.org/PDF/AbsentVoterNew.pdf" target="_blank">Butler County Absentee Voter App.</a><br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2009 10:43:03 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2084&amp;PID=12104&amp;title=absentee-voter-form#12104</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>