<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Candidates Forum Tonight</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Candidates Forum Tonight</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 22:58:35 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2009 23:58:37 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2193</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Candidates Forum Tonight : I have attened every candidates...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2193&amp;PID=12975&amp;title=candidates-forum-tonight#12975</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2193<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;26&nbsp;2009 at 11:58pm<br /><br /><P>I have attened every candidates forum held in Middletown this election year and if you missed tonights forum at the Inn at Renaissance Village, you missed the best one to date. It was open to all questions and got a bit heated at times. I will be posting the video tomorrow. There was no Journal or TVMiddletown. There was only MiddletownUSA.com with a video camera. I encourage all to log in tomorrow to view the footage. And tell a friend. It was interestion to say the least. </P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2009 23:58:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2193&amp;PID=12975&amp;title=candidates-forum-tonight#12975</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Candidates Forum Tonight : There has not been a lot of talk...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2193&amp;PID=12946&amp;title=candidates-forum-tonight#12946</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2193<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;26&nbsp;2009 at 4:46pm<br /><br />There has not been a lot of talk about tonights event, all the candidates I have spoken to are planning on attending. I will be there to record, so if you cant make it&nbsp;you can watch the video on MiddletownUSA.com tomorrow morning. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:46:50 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2193&amp;PID=12946&amp;title=candidates-forum-tonight#12946</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Candidates Forum Tonight : The Middletown Area Republican...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2193&amp;PID=12943&amp;title=candidates-forum-tonight#12943</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=466">Muffy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2193<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;26&nbsp;2009 at 3:12pm<br /><br /><P>The Middletown Area Republican Club is hosting it. </P><DIV>Doubt I will attend - I can't imagine we will learn anymore than we already have...</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:12:47 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2193&amp;PID=12943&amp;title=candidates-forum-tonight#12943</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Candidates Forum Tonight : Was there an announcement about...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2193&amp;PID=12942&amp;title=candidates-forum-tonight#12942</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=143">Marianne</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2193<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;26&nbsp;2009 at 3:00pm<br /><br />Was there an announcement about this anywhere?&nbsp; Who is hosting it?&nbsp; Do you know if all the candidates are attending?&nbsp; Thanks.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:00:12 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2193&amp;PID=12942&amp;title=candidates-forum-tonight#12942</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Candidates Forum Tonight :  Tonight October 26, 2009 there...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2193&amp;PID=12934&amp;title=candidates-forum-tonight#12934</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=363">alldaywatching</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2193<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;26&nbsp;2009 at 11:05am<br /><br />Tonight October 26, 2009 there will a meeting of the candidates at the Inn at Renaissance Village. The event starts at 7 pm is any one planning to attend?i think this would be a good place to make a statement.&nbsp; I will be there and hope all of you show up.&nbsp; <br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:05:32 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2193&amp;PID=12934&amp;title=candidates-forum-tonight#12934</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>