<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Two Announcements for Veterans!!</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : People in Middletown : Two Announcements for Veterans!!</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:10:58 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:16:15 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2207</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Two Announcements for Veterans!! : Hero Wife I hope you join us...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2207&amp;PID=13115&amp;title=two-announcements-for-veterans#13115</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=115">Vivian Moon</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2207<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;29&nbsp;2009 at 8:16am<br /><br /><strong><EM>Hero Wife</EM></strong><DIV><strong><EM>I hope you join us today at the Middletown Cemetery to show your repect for the 234 Veterans buried there. Please call other veterans and ask them to attend also.<BR>Thank You</EM></strong></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:16:15 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2207&amp;PID=13115&amp;title=two-announcements-for-veterans#13115</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Two Announcements for Veterans!! : I probably should of added that...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2207&amp;PID=13017&amp;title=two-announcements-for-veterans#13017</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=464">A_Hero's_Wife</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2207<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;27&nbsp;2009 at 4:56pm<br /><br /><strong><FONT color=#990033>I probably should of added that for the Stoploss retro&nbsp;pay you do have to apply for this and have the documentation to show that you are eligible to recieve it. All the information needed can be obtained by visiting the website above. </FONT></strong>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:56:34 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2207&amp;PID=13017&amp;title=two-announcements-for-veterans#13017</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Two Announcements for Veterans!! : I just finished reading in the...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2207&amp;PID=13016&amp;title=two-announcements-for-veterans#13016</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=464">A_Hero's_Wife</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2207<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;27&nbsp;2009 at 4:53pm<br /><br /><P><FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#990033 size=2><strong>I just finished reading in the Journal (I know some folks hate that word lol) that the VA is opening a new &amp; bigger&nbsp;clinic here in Middletown. It is about time if you ask me because it will help when my husband has appts. They will also be offering more services at the new&nbsp;clinic!</strong></FONT></P><DIV><FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#990033 size=2><strong>This will for sure save me on Gas!! </strong></FONT></DIV><P><FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#990033 size=2><strong>I also wanted to provide some infomation that I recieved last week regarding retroactive pay for any&nbsp;service member&nbsp;who was on Stoploss after 09/11/01. The Department of Defense will be paying an extra $500 for each month served on Active duty. This is for current service members, retired, and veterans who are seperated. Of course they have to have an honorable discharge. The $500 is only for the months served on Active Duty. For those who are unclear on what stoploss is: this&nbsp;occurred after&nbsp;9/11 when soldiers who enlistments were up&nbsp;got put on hold and were not allowed to be discharged from duty until further notice. &nbsp; </P><DIV></strong></FONT><FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#990033 size=2><strong></strong></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#990033 size=2><strong>For more information visit this website:</strong></FONT> </DIV><DIV><a href="http://www.military.com/military-report/stop-loss-compensati&#111;n-pay?ESRC=miltrep.nl" target="_blank">http://www.military.com/military-report/stop-loss-compensation-pay?ESRC=miltrep.nl</A></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT color=#990033><strong>I hope this information is beneficial!! </strong></FONT></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:53:24 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2207&amp;PID=13016&amp;title=two-announcements-for-veterans#13016</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>