<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Gary Barge Speaks At Cemetery Rally</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Events : Gary Barge Speaks At Cemetery Rally</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:12:49 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2009 23:36:47 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2225</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Gary Barge Speaks At Cemetery Rally : Well done Mr. Barge and good luck...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2225&amp;PID=13183&amp;title=gary-barge-speaks-at-cemetery-rally#13183</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=313">Bocephus</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2225<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;29&nbsp;2009 at 11:36pm<br /><br />Well done Mr. Barge and good luck to you on November 3rd.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Thanks Randy for putting these videos on here and all the hard work involved for all.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2009 23:36:47 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2225&amp;PID=13183&amp;title=gary-barge-speaks-at-cemetery-rally#13183</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Gary Barge Speaks At Cemetery Rally : I have some photos of that Mike...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2225&amp;PID=13159&amp;title=gary-barge-speaks-at-cemetery-rally#13159</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2225<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;29&nbsp;2009 at 6:03pm<br /><br />I have some photos of that Mike I will try to get those on tonight after the debate ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:03:19 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2225&amp;PID=13159&amp;title=gary-barge-speaks-at-cemetery-rally#13159</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Gary Barge Speaks At Cemetery Rally : First, I would like to say how...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2225&amp;PID=13156&amp;title=gary-barge-speaks-at-cemetery-rally#13156</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2225<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;29&nbsp;2009 at 5:42pm<br /><br />First, I would like to say how much I appreciate all those who shared their company with me today, and the respect that they gave to deceased friends, relatives, our founders, and our veterans of military service.&nbsp; The feeling of comaraderie was amazing.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Second, I think it was very interesting to note that, as we gathered around the vault, it seemed that every time someone looked around they noticed people outside the fence that appeared to be photographing us.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:42:59 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2225&amp;PID=13156&amp;title=gary-barge-speaks-at-cemetery-rally#13156</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Gary Barge Speaks At Cemetery Rally : I am working on the rest of the...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2225&amp;PID=13153&amp;title=gary-barge-speaks-at-cemetery-rally#13153</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2225<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;29&nbsp;2009 at 5:03pm<br /><br />I am working on the rest of the video I took, should be online a little later. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:03:48 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2225&amp;PID=13153&amp;title=gary-barge-speaks-at-cemetery-rally#13153</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Gary Barge Speaks At Cemetery Rally : Citizens of Middletown meet today...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2225&amp;PID=13152&amp;title=gary-barge-speaks-at-cemetery-rally#13152</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2225<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;29&nbsp;2009 at 5:02pm<br /><br />Citizens of Middletown meet today at Pioneer cemetery to show their support and to ask the city to clean up the cemetery. First ward candidate Gary Barge spoke to the group gathered there. I was there to record the event. <BR><BR><BR><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lfal1n0O7oI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:02:55 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2225&amp;PID=13152&amp;title=gary-barge-speaks-at-cemetery-rally#13152</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>