<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Candidate Forum Replays, TVMiddletown schedule</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown News, Info and Happenings : Candidate Forum Replays, TVMiddletown schedule</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 11:02:35 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2009 04:07:27 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2238</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Candidate Forum Replays, TVMiddletown schedule :  Here is the schedule of replays...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2238&amp;PID=13227&amp;title=candidate-forum-replays-tvmiddletown-schedule#13227</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2238<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;31&nbsp;2009 at 4:07am<br /><br /><DIV></DIV><DIV><strong><EM>&nbsp;Here is the schedule of replays of the last&nbsp;candidate forum on TVMiddletown:</EM></strong></DIV><P><A name=Saturday>Saturday</A>, October 31:&nbsp; <a href="http://www.tvmiddletown.org/Schedule.html#TVM%20Schedule" target="_blank"><U>Back</U></A></P><UL><LI>"Second Ward/NAACP Candidate Forum, Middletown Community Center, October 28, 2009," 4 p.m.; </LI></UL><I><B><P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in"><FONT face="Times New Roman, serif">Sunday, November 1: </P></FONT></B></I><UL><LI>"Second Ward/NAACP Candidate Forum, Middletown Community Center, October 28, 2009," 4:07 p.m.; </LI></UL><I><B><P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in"><FONT face="Times New Roman, serif">Monday, November 2: </FONT></P></B></I><UL><LI>"Second/Ward NAACP Candidate Forum, October 28, 2009," 9 a.m., I p.m., and 8 p.m.; </LI></UL>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2009 04:07:27 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2238&amp;PID=13227&amp;title=candidate-forum-replays-tvmiddletown-schedule#13227</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>