<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Beautiful editorial</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Beautiful editorial</description>
  <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 04:29:11 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sun, 01 Nov 2009 15:48:42 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2241</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Beautiful editorial : I was amazed that the Journal...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2241&amp;PID=13288&amp;title=beautiful-editorial#13288</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=303">lrisner</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2241<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;01&nbsp;2009 at 3:48pm<br /><br />I was amazed that the Journal would be against an issue the "ruling class" of Middletown is for. Maybe they are not quite as bad as I previously thought.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 01 Nov 2009 15:48:42 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2241&amp;PID=13288&amp;title=beautiful-editorial#13288</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Beautiful editorial : VOTE---AND VOTE NO!!! </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2241&amp;PID=13272&amp;title=beautiful-editorial#13272</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2241<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;01&nbsp;2009 at 8:57am<br /><br /><DIV>VOTE---AND VOTE NO!!!</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 01 Nov 2009 08:57:55 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2241&amp;PID=13272&amp;title=beautiful-editorial#13272</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>