<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Middletown&#039;s Treasures of The Chest</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : Middletown&#039;s Treasures of The Chest</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:08:07 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 06 Nov 2009 17:22:31 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2273</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Middletown&#039;s Treasures of The Chest : There is one other possibility:  Perhaps...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13652&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13652</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2273<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;06&nbsp;2009 at 5:22pm<br /><br />There is one other possibility:<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Perhaps the "critics" are&nbsp;some of the usual&nbsp;snooty busy-bodies that think that they are the only ones who have "taste" and that <strong>no one else</strong> should be permitted to chose <strong>any</strong> decotating or color schemes without <strong>their</strong> approval.&nbsp; After all, if it isn't <strong><EM>"historic Williamsburg blue",</EM></strong> it <strong>must</strong> be "tacky"!</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 06 Nov 2009 17:22:31 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13652&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13652</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown&#039;s Treasures of The Chest : Mr. PawnBroker,  Their criticism...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13649&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13649</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=322">justwatching</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2273<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;06&nbsp;2009 at 3:54pm<br /><br />Mr. PawnBroker,<br /><br />Their criticism is unfair and unjust, and I don't think them seeing the store would make any difference. They aren't criticizing your store because they <em>actually</em> think anything bad about it, but just because they have a hair up their a$$ about pawn shops. They are ignorant fools and that is that.<br /><br />Or, the other option is, they are your competitors. Haha. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 06 Nov 2009 15:54:05 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13649&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13649</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown&#039;s Treasures of The Chest : Hey guys...Thanks for the support....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13648&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13648</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=470">Mr.PawnBroker</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2273<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;06&nbsp;2009 at 3:49pm<br /><br /><P>Hey guys...Thanks for the support.&nbsp; I am glad that I was turned on to this website and happy to support it. I can take the&nbsp;criticism. I just wish they would come in to see the store in person and see what I'm about. I will continue to advertise on here and come here to talk with everyone. Thanks again</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 06 Nov 2009 15:49:31 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13648&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13648</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown&#039;s Treasures of The Chest : I agree Bocephus. I don&amp;#039;t...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13644&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13644</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=322">justwatching</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2273<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;06&nbsp;2009 at 3:02pm<br /><br />I agree Bocephus. I don't understand why people have to stereotype pawn shops and give them a bad name. I myself have never been in one, but from my research I can't find one complaint about Treasures of the Chest. If they were really that bad of a business (like others in town...) wouldn't there be some formal complaint filed somewhere?<br /><br />Thanks for helping support Middletown and MiddletownUSA Mr. Pawnbroker, I'll be sure to send business your way.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 06 Nov 2009 15:02:47 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13644&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13644</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown&#039;s Treasures of The Chest : Hey at least Mr. Pawnbroker went...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13640&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13640</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=313">Bocephus</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2273<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;06&nbsp;2009 at 2:43pm<br /><br />Hey at least Mr. Pawnbroker went through what it takes to be a legit pawn broker,he provides a service that people otherwise would have to go out of town for so why don't we cut him some slack he was decent enough to talk to Randy about his business and all I have seen on here is negativity.Your store front looks fine to me.I hope to get down that way to see what kind of bargains you have.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 06 Nov 2009 14:43:19 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13640&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13640</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown&#039;s Treasures of The Chest : No...I&amp;#039;m not looking to fill-up...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13590&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13590</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=470">Mr.PawnBroker</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2273<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;06&nbsp;2009 at 8:42am<br /><br />No...I'm not looking to fill-up my entire window with letters and numbers. I am talking about small A-frame signs in front of your store. And yes...I would like to see the city give new businesses a break. It's hard enough to open a store in this economy. And places can't afford to run ads in the paper. Thats the only way a new business has to get the word out. I'm established and I'll be fine if I have no signs. But what about that new guy who can't put a sign in the window for fear the city will tell him to take it down. I guess you would rather see a "For Rent" sign in the store.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:42:26 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13590&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13590</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown&#039;s Treasures of The Chest : Loosen restrictions on signage?...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13561&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13561</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=427">GMAB</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2273<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;05&nbsp;2009 at 5:32pm<br /><br />Loosen restrictions on signage?&nbsp;&nbsp; What is he looking to do?&nbsp;&nbsp; I guess he wants to fill up every available part of the window with letters and numbers.&nbsp; ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 05 Nov 2009 17:32:21 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13561&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13561</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown&#039;s Treasures of The Chest : I meet with the owner of Treasure&amp;#039;s...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13531&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13531</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2273<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;05&nbsp;2009 at 9:03am<br /><br />I meet with the owner of Treasure's of the Chest (Adam)&nbsp;last week, A really nice young bussiness owner. To read the interview I did with Adam Click the link below. <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4733" target="_blank">Treasure's of the Chest</A></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 05 Nov 2009 09:03:07 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2273&amp;PID=13531&amp;title=middletowns-treasures-of-the-chest#13531</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>