<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : The New Orleans</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : The New Orleans</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 05:25:14 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:35:00 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=229</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>The New Orleans : Didn&amp;#039;t they close? </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=229&amp;PID=1249&amp;title=the-new-orleans#1249</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=128">swohio75</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 229<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;13&nbsp;2008 at 8:35pm<br /><br />Didn't they close?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:35:00 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=229&amp;PID=1249&amp;title=the-new-orleans#1249</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>The New Orleans : Can&amp;#039;t wait to try this one...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=229&amp;PID=1218&amp;title=the-new-orleans#1218</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=40">HereIam</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 229<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;11&nbsp;2008 at 3:08pm<br /><br />Can't wait to try this one out - My husband makes a mean jambalaya and he's going to want to compare.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:08:55 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=229&amp;PID=1218&amp;title=the-new-orleans#1218</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>The New Orleans : I&amp;#039;ve eaten here---Don is...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=229&amp;PID=576&amp;title=the-new-orleans#576</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=36">lfisler</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 229<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;15&nbsp;2007 at 10:19am<br /><br />I've eaten here---Don is right--it has a really great jambalaya..(or however you spell that!!)&nbsp; The red beans and rice are really good too!<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Jerry and Fay are very nice people--it really is Middletown's gain!</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Check 'em out!&nbsp; (They have lunch specials daily too I think!)</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 15 Nov 2007 10:19:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=229&amp;PID=576&amp;title=the-new-orleans#576</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>The New Orleans : I have got to check this place...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=229&amp;PID=574&amp;title=the-new-orleans#574</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 229<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;15&nbsp;2007 at 9:31am<br /><br />I have got to check this place out!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:31:55 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=229&amp;PID=574&amp;title=the-new-orleans#574</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>The New Orleans : For those who love Cajun style...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=229&amp;PID=530&amp;title=the-new-orleans#530</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=37">drumford</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 229<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;05&nbsp;2007 at 1:34pm<br /><br />For those who love Cajun style cooking especially Poor Boy and Muffaletta sandwiches then you need to stop by the Pharmacy on Central Ave in the downtown district where Jerry and Fay have opened thier new restaurant The New Orleans.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Jerry and Fay came to Middletown from New Orleans when hurricane Katrina wiped them out and decided to stay and open their business here.&nbsp;&nbsp;Louisiana's loss, our gain.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I highly recommend it, they hand out bandaids because the food is SO good you might accidently bite your fingers!</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 05 Nov 2007 13:34:30 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=229&amp;PID=530&amp;title=the-new-orleans#530</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>