<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Josh Laubach Interview</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Josh Laubach Interview</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:28:40 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:05:25 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2309</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Josh Laubach Interview : Now that the campaign is over...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2309&amp;PID=13844&amp;title=josh-laubach-interview#13844</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2309<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;12&nbsp;2009 at 9:05am<br /><br /><P><strong><FONT size=4>Now that the campaign is over and you are preparing for office, what will be one of the first things you would like to see changed?</FONT></strong></P><P>The campaign is over and I am ready to get to work. As a matter of respect and procedure I will allow Mr. Marconi to finish his term without my interference . I will be spending the next month and a half getting up to speed and going through the orientation process. Transparency will be one of the first things I will work to improve. It is important that the people know what is going on with their government. I will address this by setting up 3 to 4 town hall meetings for the 2010 year.&nbsp; These town hall meetings will be regular and reoccurring throughout my 4 year term. This will create a framework for Middletown citizens to bring their concerns and ideas directly to me. </P><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>Read the complete interview here<strong> <DIV></strong><FONT size=2><a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4743" target="_blank">Josh Laubach Tells MiddletownUSA.com I am Ready To Get To Work</A></DIV></FONT>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:05:25 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2309&amp;PID=13844&amp;title=josh-laubach-interview#13844</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>