<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : City Council Video Form Last Nights</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : City Council Video Form Last Nights</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 20:38:50 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:55:44 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2333</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>City Council Video Form Last Nights : I&amp;#039;m happy they finally admitted...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2333&amp;PID=14028&amp;title=city-council-video-form-last-nights#14028</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=295">Hermes</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2333<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;18&nbsp;2009 at 3:55pm<br /><br />I'm happy they finally admitted there is a problem and are doing something about it. I hope it works and I hope these young teens that are suckered into the dealing get wise and get out of it and work with the PD. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:55:44 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2333&amp;PID=14028&amp;title=city-council-video-form-last-nights#14028</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>City Council Video Form Last Nights : As with every City Council meeting,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2333&amp;PID=14012&amp;title=city-council-video-form-last-nights#14012</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2333<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;18&nbsp;2009 at 12:31pm<br /><br /><P>As with every City Council meeting, I was there to record what I felt were the protions that people would be most interested in. I have posted video in the news stories section of middletownUSA, with more to come. </P><DIV>Click here to see and hear more about Middletown's new <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4756" target="_blank">Drug Intervention Program</A> </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Click here to see and hear mroe about</DIV><DIV><a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4758" target="_blank">&nbsp;<FONT size=2>Economic Development Director Mike Robinette Talk About Demolishing</FONT></A></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Click here to see and hear <FONT size=2><a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4759" target="_blank">City Council's Introduction To The New Section 8 Inspection Group</A></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:31:24 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2333&amp;PID=14012&amp;title=city-council-video-form-last-nights#14012</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>