<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Armco men and World War 1</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : About Middletown : Armco men and World War 1</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 19:18:28 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sat, 09 Jan 2010 12:51:27 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2369</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Armco men and World War 1 : I have not checked the Historical...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=15405&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#15405</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=504">foxpoint</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2369<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;09&nbsp;2010 at 12:51pm<br /><br /><DIV></DIV>I have not checked the Historical Room at the Middletown Public Library yet.&nbsp; I live out of state and will check the room the next time I'm in town.&nbsp; I have looked at the newspapers from that period of time.&nbsp; <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Thanks for the suggestion.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Tom</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 09 Jan 2010 12:51:27 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=15405&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#15405</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Armco men and World War 1 : If you can track down the people...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=15144&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#15144</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=128">swohio75</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2369<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;30&nbsp;2009 at 10:54pm<br /><br />If you can track down the people (or their family) named in these pictures:<br /><br />http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=2830<br /><br />http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=2297<br /><br />http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=2818<br /><br />http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=2303&CISOMODE=grid<br /><br />http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=2817&CISOMODE=grid<br /><br />http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=5260&CISOMODE=grid<br /><br /><br />]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 30 Dec 2009 22:54:12 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=15144&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#15144</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Armco men and World War 1 : Have you tried the historical...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=15143&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#15143</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=128">swohio75</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2369<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;30&nbsp;2009 at 10:29pm<br /><br />Have you tried the historical room at the Middletown Public Library?  It could be an excellent resource.  ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 30 Dec 2009 22:29:42 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=15143&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#15143</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Armco men and World War 1 : Thanks for your information on...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=15138&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#15138</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=504">foxpoint</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2369<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;30&nbsp;2009 at 4:17pm<br /><br />Thanks for your information on the Middletown Historical Society.&nbsp; I have been in touch with them and have gotton some names from some folks there that work as volunters.&nbsp; If you come up with any other ideas please let me know.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I have a number fo books that I have purchased on ebay.&nbsp; One of the the books is a listing of all Armco men and one women who served during WW1.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Thanks.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Tom</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:17:24 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=15138&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#15138</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Armco men and World War 1 : Hi Tom - have you checked with...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=15028&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#15028</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=520">squeemy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2369<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 3:43pm<br /><br />Hi Tom - have you checked with the Middletown Historical Society (Pickwick Bldg. 56 Main St.)?<br /><br />I know they have materials (actually a book printed by Armco) that details the Ambulance Corps they sponsored in France in WW1.<br /><br />Good luck.<br /><br />-sq^3]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:43:09 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=15028&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#15028</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Armco men and World War 1 : Thanks for the information. I...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=14476&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#14476</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=504">foxpoint</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2369<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;03&nbsp;2009 at 2:33pm<br /><br />Thanks for the information.&nbsp; I will give him a call after the holidays.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Thanks,</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Tom Nunlist</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:33:48 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=14476&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#14476</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Armco men and World War 1 : Might not hurt to contact John...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=14207&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#14207</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2369<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;25&nbsp;2009 at 7:41pm<br /><br />Might not hurt to contact John Soppanish, I know he worked at Armco and he may know some of the older guys that could help you ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 25 Nov 2009 19:41:53 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=14207&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#14207</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Armco men and World War 1 : Know some WWII Armco guys, no...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=14206&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#14206</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=387">TudorBrown</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2369<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;25&nbsp;2009 at 7:35pm<br /><br />Know some WWII Armco guys, no WWI though. <br><br>I'd be very excited to see, or learn more about this documentary!&nbsp; I'm a big George Verity fan!<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 25 Nov 2009 19:35:18 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=14206&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#14206</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Armco men and World War 1 : I&amp;#039;m lookling for individuals...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=14194&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#14194</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=504">foxpoint</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2369<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;25&nbsp;2009 at 3:20pm<br /><br />I'm lookling for individuals who had a relative who served in World War 1 and also worked at Armco in Middletown Ohio before and after World War 1.&nbsp; This is for a possible documentary about ARMCO men or women who served during 1914 and 1919.&nbsp; If you know of anyone contact me at <a href="mailto:nunlist@foxpintvideo.com" target="_blank">nunlist@foxpintvideo.com</A>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:20:59 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2369&amp;PID=14194&amp;title=armco-men-and-world-war-1#14194</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>