<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Central Non-Graded Academy Name Suggestion</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Other School Issues : Central Non-Graded Academy Name Suggestion</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 10:37:19 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:13:53 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=238</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Central Non-Graded Academy Name Suggestion : Are you suggesting there were...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=238&amp;PID=694&amp;title=central-nongraded-academy-name-suggestion#694</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=11">arwendt</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 238<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;13&nbsp;2007 at 6:13pm<br /><br /><P>Are you suggesting there were a few hanging chads in this vote count?</P><P>OK...&nbsp;I just wanted to use hanging chad" in a sentence before I died.</P><DIV>It was not as fun as I thought it would be.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>LOL</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:13:53 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=238&amp;PID=694&amp;title=central-nongraded-academy-name-suggestion#694</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Central Non-Graded Academy Name Suggestion : Ah thats nothing new for the BOE,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=238&amp;PID=680&amp;title=central-nongraded-academy-name-suggestion#680</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 238<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;11&nbsp;2007 at 11:03am<br /><br />Ah thats nothing new for the BOE, I have voted in so many of their little votes and even when I was on the winning side they chose an option with lessor votes.&nbsp; I gave up voting on their citizen surveys, votes, etc. <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Hey Bill see it was rigged anyway.&nbsp; They wanted suggestions and then they only let the current students and parents vote...........ah what can I say.&nbsp; Wonder why they wanted input from anyone else?&nbsp; I want a recall......</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><FONT color=#ff0000><STRONG>"Students and parents from Central Non-graded Academy have decided that even though the venue is moving from it's longtime home downtown on First Avenue to the newly renovated Rosedale Elementary School building, the name should stay the same."</STRONG> </FONT></FONT><BR></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:03:40 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=238&amp;PID=680&amp;title=central-nongraded-academy-name-suggestion#680</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Central Non-Graded Academy Name Suggestion : Did you guys forget to vote? It...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=238&amp;PID=678&amp;title=central-nongraded-academy-name-suggestion#678</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=5">Bill Rogers</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 238<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;11&nbsp;2007 at 10:35am<br /><br />Did you guys forget to vote? It seems as if our vote was overruled by the majority vote.<br><br>The name stays the same: <a href="http://middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=3043" target="_blank">Central Academy Keeps Name</a><br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:35:08 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=238&amp;PID=678&amp;title=central-nongraded-academy-name-suggestion#678</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Central Non-Graded Academy Name Suggestion : It&amp;#039;s decided then.  </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=238&amp;PID=570&amp;title=central-nongraded-academy-name-suggestion#570</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=5">Bill Rogers</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 238<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;14&nbsp;2007 at 10:55am<br /><br />It's decided then.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:55:24 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=238&amp;PID=570&amp;title=central-nongraded-academy-name-suggestion#570</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Central Non-Graded Academy Name Suggestion : I agree Rosedale Academy sounds...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=238&amp;PID=568&amp;title=central-nongraded-academy-name-suggestion#568</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 238<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;13&nbsp;2007 at 5:11pm<br /><br />I agree Rosedale Academy sounds like a winner to me.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:11:43 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=238&amp;PID=568&amp;title=central-nongraded-academy-name-suggestion#568</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Central Non-Graded Academy Name Suggestion : As it looks like Rosedale Elem....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=238&amp;PID=566&amp;title=central-nongraded-academy-name-suggestion#566</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=29">.308</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 238<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;13&nbsp;2007 at 3:53pm<br /><br />As it looks like Rosedale Elem. I vote they call it Rosedale Academy.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:53:33 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=238&amp;PID=566&amp;title=central-nongraded-academy-name-suggestion#566</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Central Non-Graded Academy Name Suggestion : As with the other new or remodeled...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=238&amp;PID=564&amp;title=central-nongraded-academy-name-suggestion#564</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 238<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;13&nbsp;2007 at 3:15pm<br /><br />As with the other new or remodeled schools, the Board of Education is taking nominations for a school name. The current name may be nominated.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Full story: <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=2960" target="_blank">Central Non-Graded Academy Name Suggestion</A></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:15:26 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=238&amp;PID=564&amp;title=central-nongraded-academy-name-suggestion#564</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>