<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : POSTPONED - Balloon Glow</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Events : POSTPONED - Balloon Glow</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 04:30:57 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:34:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2438</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>POSTPONED - Balloon Glow : They must have heard I was sick...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2438&amp;PID=14861&amp;title=postponed-balloon-glow#14861</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2438<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;14&nbsp;2009 at 4:34pm<br /><br />They must have heard I was sick and wanted to wait till&nbsp;I could attend.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:34:28 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2438&amp;PID=14861&amp;title=postponed-balloon-glow#14861</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>POSTPONED - Balloon Glow : The Balloon Glow at Light Up Middletown...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2438&amp;PID=14860&amp;title=postponed-balloon-glow#14860</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1">admin</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2438<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;14&nbsp;2009 at 4:19pm<br /><br />The Balloon Glow at Light Up Middletown has been postponed until this Wednesday, December 16, 2009. <br /><br /><a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4795" target="_blank">http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4795</a>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:19:04 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2438&amp;PID=14860&amp;title=postponed-balloon-glow#14860</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>