<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : itoons help</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : itoons help</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 06:00:03 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 19 Jan 2010 19:18:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2543</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>itoons help : Sorry I couldn&amp;#039;t be more...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2543&amp;PID=15809&amp;title=itoons-help#15809</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=313">Bocephus</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2543<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;19&nbsp;2010 at 7:18pm<br /><br />Sorry I couldn't be more help Spider,was gonna ask my Daughter how she did it when I caught up with her.Glad you got it done.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 19 Jan 2010 19:18:18 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2543&amp;PID=15809&amp;title=itoons-help#15809</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>itoons help : THANKS BO--i BELIEVE THAT OPTION...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2543&amp;PID=15794&amp;title=itoons-help#15794</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2543<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;19&nbsp;2010 at 6:59am<br /><br />THANKS BO--i BELIEVE THAT OPTION ONLY COMES WITH TUNES PURCHASED FROM ITUNES. i LOADED IT ALL ON MYSELF FROM CDS.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>sorry about the caps!</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 19 Jan 2010 06:59:45 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2543&amp;PID=15794&amp;title=itoons-help#15794</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>itoons help : One of my daughters has ipod (we...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2543&amp;PID=15792&amp;title=itoons-help#15792</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=313">Bocephus</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2543<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;18&nbsp;2010 at 9:40pm<br /><br />One of my daughters has ipod (we just bought her the itouch for x-mas) I think she said that all of her itoons are available online,not sure how it works I can ask but I think its through Apple.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:40:40 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2543&amp;PID=15792&amp;title=itoons-help#15792</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>itoons help : http://www.transfermymusic.com/transfer-itunes-software/...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2543&amp;PID=15769&amp;title=itoons-help#15769</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2543<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;18&nbsp;2010 at 9:47am<br /><br /><a href="http://www.transfermymusic.com/transfer-itunes-software/" target="_blank">http://www.transfermymusic.com/transfer-itunes-software/</A>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:47:21 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2543&amp;PID=15769&amp;title=itoons-help#15769</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>itoons help : I have a powerful new pc with...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2543&amp;PID=15768&amp;title=itoons-help#15768</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2543<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;18&nbsp;2010 at 9:14am<br /><br /><P>I have a powerful new pc with windows 7(llike it), and need to move a 3000 song itunes file from an old xp box to the new system. Can't get the pcs to recognize through the easy transfer cable,. but have moved everything else through a small portable hard drive. Struggling to do the same with itunes. Will pay to someone who knows how to get it done quickly. If you definitly know haw to do this and will do it 4 me--please respond privately.</P><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:14:32 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2543&amp;PID=15768&amp;title=itoons-help#15768</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>