<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Video From City Council Meeting</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Video From City Council Meeting</description>
  <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 03:18:55 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:54:45 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2556</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Video From City Council Meeting :  So, once again I attended last...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2556&amp;PID=15823&amp;title=video-from-city-council-meeting#15823</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2556<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;20&nbsp;2010 at 9:54am<br /><br /><DIV id=FirstwordsfromDanPicard></DIV><DIV>So, once again I attended last nights city council meeting and took some video. I have spent my morning editing that video and have come up with I think was the most important happenings. My first video is of Dan Picard making his first real comments since taking office. <BR></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&#091;SCRIPT&#093; var so = new SWFObject('http://www.middletownusa.com/mediaplayer.swf','FirstwordsfromDanPicardVideo','400','300','8'); so.addParam('allowfullscreen','true'); so.addVariable('file','http://www.middletownusa.com/video/picard+speaks%5Fconverted%2Eflv'); so.addVariable('overstretch','true'); so.addVariable('backcolor','0xFFFFFF'); so.addVariable('autostart','false'); so.addVariable('height','300'); so.addVariable('width','400'); so.addVariable('overstretch','fit'); so.addVariable('image','http://www.middletownusa.com/video/previews/picard%2Ejpg'); so.addVariable('logo','http://www.middletownusa.com/video/data/musa-logo.png'); so.write('FirstwordsfromDanPicard'); &#091;/SCRIPT&#093;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:54:45 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2556&amp;PID=15823&amp;title=video-from-city-council-meeting#15823</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>