<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : MPHA Meeting</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : MPHA Meeting</description>
  <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 01:09:35 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:31:13 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2569</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>MPHA Meeting : I&amp;#039;ll second that motion Pacman....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2569&amp;PID=15907&amp;title=mpha-meeting#15907</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=295">Hermes</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2569<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;22&nbsp;2010 at 11:31am<br /><br /><FONT size=3 face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll second that motion Pacman. If the city leaders have <U>nothing to hide</U> about anything why does it seem that the biggest percentage of <U>deals</U> are made out of the public view ? I know that council is well aware of the public concern on section 8 as well as other matters, but it's beyond me why they won't face the public on these issues. If they feel that it's a waste of their time to answer questions then why in the world would they even run for office ? You don't take a job then tell your boss no I'm not working for you,I just want the paycheck &amp; perks. (now even though that is exactly how DC politicians work)</FONT>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:31:13 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2569&amp;PID=15907&amp;title=mpha-meeting#15907</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>MPHA Meeting : At last MPHA meeting Mr. Laubach...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2569&amp;PID=15904&amp;title=mpha-meeting#15904</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2569<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;22&nbsp;2010 at 10:12am<br /><br />At last MPHA meeting Mr. Laubach made the comment that he would like to have a discussion by the MPHA Members about the future of Section 8 in Middletown and where they saw it going.&nbsp; Mr. Laubach wanted the discussion to take place during a televised MPHA Meeting.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Some on the MPHA and Admin appeared to not be to keen on this idea and stated that it would be talked about at the "RETREAT" though I don't' see it mentioned on the quasi agenda.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT color=#ff0000><strong>I would implore Mr. Laubach to continue to push to have this discussion at the MPHA Meetings which are televised for all citizens to see.&nbsp; This is an important issue for the future of Middletown and the Business community and should not be relegated to a backroom meeting out of the Public view.</strong></FONT></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:12:30 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2569&amp;PID=15904&amp;title=mpha-meeting#15904</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>