<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Dr Prather or Dr Pollock</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : Dr Prather or Dr Pollock</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 05:21:14 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2010 15:24:25 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2614</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Dr Prather or Dr Pollock : How long has he been in business?...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2614&amp;PID=16273&amp;title=dr-prather-or-dr-pollock#16273</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=535">khope83</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2614<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;02&nbsp;2010 at 3:24pm<br /><br />How long has he been in business? (Pollock)]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2010 15:24:25 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2614&amp;PID=16273&amp;title=dr-prather-or-dr-pollock#16273</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Dr Prather or Dr Pollock : Pollack did my wife&amp;#039;s wisdom...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2614&amp;PID=16269&amp;title=dr-prather-or-dr-pollock#16269</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=3">adamwlewis</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2614<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;02&nbsp;2010 at 12:33pm<br /><br />Pollack did my wife's wisdom teeth 4 years ago, we were very happy with his service and the professionalism of his staff.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2010 12:33:54 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2614&amp;PID=16269&amp;title=dr-prather-or-dr-pollock#16269</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Dr Prather or Dr Pollock : Dr Pollack removed my wisdom teeth...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2614&amp;PID=16216&amp;title=dr-prather-or-dr-pollock#16216</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=314">Bobbie</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2614<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;01&nbsp;2010 at 3:42pm<br /><br />Dr Pollack removed my wisdom teeth many years ago.&nbsp; I had no problems and would reccomend him.&nbsp;]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2010 15:42:09 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2614&amp;PID=16216&amp;title=dr-prather-or-dr-pollock#16216</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Dr Prather or Dr Pollock : My husband and I have both have...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2614&amp;PID=16214&amp;title=dr-prather-or-dr-pollock#16214</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=449">Jan M.</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2614<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;01&nbsp;2010 at 12:55pm<br /><br />My husband and I have both have had work done by Dr. Pollack.&nbsp; Both him and his staff are very professional and efficient.&nbsp; We both have had a dental implant done. He told us both that the procedure might not work, however, with much pleasure and relief, both of us are recipients of successful&nbsp; tooth implants. &nbsp; We couldn't be happier.&nbsp; <br><br>He also removed both son's wisdom teeth about 10 years ago with no complications.&nbsp; <br><br>Jan M.<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:55:52 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2614&amp;PID=16214&amp;title=dr-prather-or-dr-pollock#16214</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Dr Prather or Dr Pollock : I highly recommend Dr. Pollock....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2614&amp;PID=16213&amp;title=dr-prather-or-dr-pollock#16213</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=128">swohio75</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2614<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;01&nbsp;2010 at 12:52pm<br /><br />I highly recommend Dr. Pollock.&nbsp; <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out back in 2003.&nbsp; I think two of them were impacted.&nbsp; </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>After the procedure, I had very little blood during my recovery, and only took half a pain killer.&nbsp; Minimal pain.&nbsp; Minimal bruising.&nbsp; Was eating "normal" food that night at Stefano's and managed a crunchy salad the next afteroon for lunch!</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:52:13 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2614&amp;PID=16213&amp;title=dr-prather-or-dr-pollock#16213</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Dr Prather or Dr Pollock : Was reccomended by my dentist?...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2614&amp;PID=16212&amp;title=dr-prather-or-dr-pollock#16212</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=535">khope83</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2614<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;01&nbsp;2010 at 12:25pm<br /><br />Was reccomended by my dentist?&nbsp; Anyone know much about them?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:25:06 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2614&amp;PID=16212&amp;title=dr-prather-or-dr-pollock#16212</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>