<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Churches</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : Churches</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 05:16:50 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 25 Feb 2010 18:49:20 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2625</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Churches : Greetings, My name is Robert I...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2625&amp;PID=16919&amp;title=churches#16919</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=360">thoroughman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2625<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;25&nbsp;2010 at 6:49pm<br /><br />Greetings, My name is Robert I pastor a small new pentecostal church in Middletown. <DIV>Web: <a href="http://www.ptcohio.com" target="_blank">www.ptcohio.com</A></DIV><DIV>You are invited to check us out. Just remeber we are not your normal church. </DIV><DIV>PLease feel free to contact me if you want more info. </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><a href="mailto:apostolicoutreach@juno.com" target="_blank">apostolicoutreach@juno.com</A></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 25 Feb 2010 18:49:20 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2625&amp;PID=16919&amp;title=churches#16919</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Churches : Sent you a message. </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2625&amp;PID=16278&amp;title=churches#16278</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=12">sportsnut</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2625<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;02&nbsp;2010 at 6:47pm<br /><br />Sent you a message.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:47:24 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2625&amp;PID=16278&amp;title=churches#16278</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Churches : Where are the churches to go to...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2625&amp;PID=16275&amp;title=churches#16275</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=535">khope83</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2625<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;02&nbsp;2010 at 3:27pm<br /><br />Where are the churches to go to in Middletown?<DIV>or the ones with the friendly congregation? lol</DIV><DIV>I'm open to anything as I haven't been a member to a church in awhile.&nbsp; What about the Episcopal church on MGhee?&nbsp; Or I believe there in one simply called "Briel Church"?</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2010 15:27:09 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2625&amp;PID=16275&amp;title=churches#16275</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>