<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Middletown Leads The Internet Pack</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : School Tax Issues : Middletown Leads The Internet Pack</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 15:48:53 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:55:10 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=273</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Leads The Internet Pack : RCH networks does the work. I...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=273&amp;PID=701&amp;title=middletown-leads-the-internet-pack#701</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 273<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;17&nbsp;2007 at 2:55pm<br /><br />RCH networks does the work. I can tell you that I would not take the job for less than $79K. Its just like anything, you get what you pay for. <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Funny thing, Craig (RCH President) hired one of my former web developers and he is still working there. </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I think RCH does a fine job on the school website.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:55:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=273&amp;PID=701&amp;title=middletown-leads-the-internet-pack#701</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Leads The Internet Pack : At $79,000 a year, Middletown...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=273&amp;PID=700&amp;title=middletown-leads-the-internet-pack#700</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=5">Bill Rogers</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 273<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;17&nbsp;2007 at 12:01pm<br /><br />At $79,000 a year, Middletown spends more money on our schools' websites than any other local district by over 300%. Are we being frivolous with our schools' money or are other districts just slow to adapt?<br><br><a href="http://middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=3058" target="_blank">Middletown City Schools Sets The Trend</a><br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:01:19 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=273&amp;PID=700&amp;title=middletown-leads-the-internet-pack#700</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>