<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Laubach&#039;s Town Hall Meeting</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Laubach&#039;s Town Hall Meeting</description>
  <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 11:27:35 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 05 Mar 2010 06:59:15 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2755</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Laubach&#039;s Town Hall Meeting : I applaud Mr. Laubach for his...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2755&amp;PID=17139&amp;title=laubachs-town-hall-meeting#17139</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2755<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;05&nbsp;2010 at 6:59am<br /><br />I applaud Mr. Laubach for his follow-up after Ms. Scott-Jones took the lead on these town hall meetings. Will be interesting to see if Mr. Smith follows Mr. Laubach's initiative. As for Picard, Becker, Mulligan and Armbruster taking any initiative to offer a meeting.......probably not at this time as they are probably not prepared to take questions from the public, nor do they seem to be able to handle confrontation. (Or, it could be that they simply are not interested in what the public has to say to them.) ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 05 Mar 2010 06:59:15 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2755&amp;PID=17139&amp;title=laubachs-town-hall-meeting#17139</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Laubach&#039;s Town Hall Meeting : I can&amp;#039;t wait for Josh&amp;#039;s...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2755&amp;PID=17136&amp;title=laubachs-town-hall-meeting#17136</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=564">BR549</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2755<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;05&nbsp;2010 at 5:56am<br /><br />I can't wait for Josh's Town Hall meeting.&nbsp; He is truly one of the bright spots on City Council.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 05 Mar 2010 05:56:26 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2755&amp;PID=17136&amp;title=laubachs-town-hall-meeting#17136</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Laubach&#039;s Town Hall Meeting : At last nights counicl meeting...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2755&amp;PID=17084&amp;title=laubachs-town-hall-meeting#17084</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2755<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;03&nbsp;2010 at 11:06am<br /><br />At last nights counicl meeting 3rd council member Josh Laubach announced his first town hall meeting to take place in April. <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>If you missed last nights meeting as I did, you can watch pieces of it courtesy of TV Middletown </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT size=2><a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4908" target="_blank">Council Member Josh Laubach Announces Town Hall Meeting</A></FONT></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 03 Mar 2010 11:06:41 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2755&amp;PID=17084&amp;title=laubachs-town-hall-meeting#17084</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>