<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : AK is hiring</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : AK Steel in Middletown, Ohio : AK is hiring</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 17:18:30 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:22:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2790</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>AK is hiring : haha </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2790&amp;PID=17894&amp;title=ak-is-hiring#17894</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=360">thoroughman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2790<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;26&nbsp;2010 at 5:22pm<br /><br />haha]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:22:06 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2790&amp;PID=17894&amp;title=ak-is-hiring#17894</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AK is hiring : it&amp;#039;s a joke. </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2790&amp;PID=17322&amp;title=ak-is-hiring#17322</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=483">Bill</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2790<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;11&nbsp;2010 at 6:45pm<br /><br />it's a joke.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:45:27 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2790&amp;PID=17322&amp;title=ak-is-hiring#17322</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AK is hiring : How does AK hiring a few people...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2790&amp;PID=17321&amp;title=ak-is-hiring#17321</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=295">Hermes</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2790<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;11&nbsp;2010 at 4:42pm<br /><br /><strong>How does AK hiring a few people excuse the city of spending money WE don't have ??<DIV></DIV>&nbsp;<DIV></DIV>I fail to see that logic.</strong>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:42:38 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2790&amp;PID=17321&amp;title=ak-is-hiring#17321</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AK is hiring : I hear that AK is hiring 50 new...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2790&amp;PID=17315&amp;title=ak-is-hiring#17315</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=483">Bill</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2790<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;11&nbsp;2010 at 1:29pm<br /><br />I hear that AK is hiring 50 new hourly positions and 36 salaried.&nbsp; I guess the city knew what they were doing when they paid $14k for a "Bright Past, Brighter Future" !]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:29:40 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2790&amp;PID=17315&amp;title=ak-is-hiring#17315</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>