<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Middies appreciation web site</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Local Sports : Middies appreciation web site</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 02:57:17 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sat, 13 Mar 2010 17:08:17 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2798</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Middies appreciation web site : Web address in previous post does...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2798&amp;PID=17380&amp;title=middies-appreciation-web-site#17380</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=569">crocodile01</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2798<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;13&nbsp;2010 at 5:08pm<br /><br />Web address in previous post does not work from this forum. Try <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><a href="http://crocodile01.tripod.com/index.html" target="_blank"><FONT color=#666699>http://crocodile01.tripod.com/index.html</FONT></A> </DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 13 Mar 2010 17:08:17 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2798&amp;PID=17380&amp;title=middies-appreciation-web-site#17380</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middies appreciation web site : Welcome to the Crocodile&amp;#039;s...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2798&amp;PID=17377&amp;title=middies-appreciation-web-site#17377</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=569">crocodile01</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2798<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;13&nbsp;2010 at 4:06pm<br /><br />Welcome to the Crocodile's Middies appreciation web site. It highlights the Middies, and brings past football topics forward. I have profiled two Middies, Aaron Lewis and Sandon Fingers, that are going to the Cambellsville "Tigers" football program next year. I have also profiles the "Tigers" program and it will be a very exciting year for these two guys. I will be at the "Tigers" first game&nbsp;with the Union "Bulldogs". I hoped you enjoy the site. It is intended to entertain football fans until the season starts!<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>You can log on at :</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><a href="http://www.crocodile01.tripod.com" target="_blank">http://www.crocodile01.tripod.com</A></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 13 Mar 2010 16:06:53 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2798&amp;PID=17377&amp;title=middies-appreciation-web-site#17377</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>