<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : question?</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : People in Middletown : question?</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 04:51:17 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sat, 08 May 2010 14:22:52 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2960</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>question? : I think the firefighters were...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2960&amp;PID=18841&amp;title=question#18841</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=314">Bobbie</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;08&nbsp;2010 at 2:22pm<br /><br />I think the firefighters were told that he had just fell in the sewer - not that he was overcome by something then fell.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 08 May 2010 14:22:52 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2960&amp;PID=18841&amp;title=question#18841</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>question? : Speaking of the firefighters......wonder...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2960&amp;PID=18838&amp;title=question#18838</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;08&nbsp;2010 at 12:54pm<br /><br />Speaking of the firefighters......wonder why, when they saw Mr. Lakes collapse and fall into the sewer hole, they didn't put on their PPE before trying to rescue him? They had to have known that he was overcome by the gases in the sewer, right? <br /><br />In my work area at Wright-Patt, we are required....as in, not an option, to wear PPE when applying experimental aircraft pre-coats, primers, topcoats and when working with different solvents. Some of this stuff we use can knock you out if it doesn't kill you first. I know the firefighters are trained as well, if not better than we are when dealing with hazardous situations. Somewhat surprising to me that they didn't take precautions. Haven't heard the details on how they reacted.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 08 May 2010 12:54:54 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2960&amp;PID=18838&amp;title=question#18838</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>question? : The only problems I have been...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2960&amp;PID=18831&amp;title=question#18831</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=358">wasteful</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;08&nbsp;2010 at 9:39am<br /><br />The only problems I have been having is it wants me to log in for some reason more frequently and VET you are right that ad and other like it are nothing but annoying, and it sure doesn't make me want to go shop there.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 08 May 2010 09:39:48 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2960&amp;PID=18831&amp;title=question#18831</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>question? : I am sure it was bogged down yesterday...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2960&amp;PID=18830&amp;title=question#18830</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=314">Bobbie</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;08&nbsp;2010 at 9:21am<br /><br />I am sure it was bogged down yesterday with what was going on in Middletown.&nbsp; That may have caused some problems.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Sad day in Middletown, I feel for the family of Mr. Lakes and keep praying for the firefighters.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 08 May 2010 09:21:56 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2960&amp;PID=18830&amp;title=question#18830</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>question? : The Furniture Fair ad with Munoz...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2960&amp;PID=18827&amp;title=question#18827</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;08&nbsp;2010 at 8:46am<br /><br />The Furniture Fair ad with Munoz and the little guy is really annoying! They did have a segment on the home page the other day stating they were working on it. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 08 May 2010 08:46:22 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2960&amp;PID=18827&amp;title=question#18827</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>question? : tomahawk...Yesterday they were...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2960&amp;PID=18819&amp;title=question#18819</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=259">409</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;07&nbsp;2010 at 11:05pm<br /><br />tomahawk...Yesterday they were updating their website. Have had a few problems with the site wanting me to log in frequently although this has been sporadic. The annoying thing now is the large pop-up advertisements.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 07 May 2010 23:05:26 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2960&amp;PID=18819&amp;title=question#18819</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>question? : I haven&amp;#039;t been able to bring...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2960&amp;PID=18818&amp;title=question#18818</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=190">tomahawk35</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2960<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;07&nbsp;2010 at 10:56pm<br /><br />I haven't been able to bring up the Middletown journal&nbsp;the past two evenings. Is anyone having similiar problem?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 07 May 2010 22:56:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2960&amp;PID=18818&amp;title=question#18818</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>