<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : A UNIQUE BOUTIQUE</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown News, Info and Happenings : A UNIQUE BOUTIQUE</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 13:57:05 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 19 May 2010 21:18:37 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=2985</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>A UNIQUE BOUTIQUE : Tonight, my husband and I went...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2985&amp;PID=19004&amp;title=a-unique-boutique#19004</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=422">Marlayne Skeens</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 2985<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;19&nbsp;2010 at 9:18pm<br /><br /><DIV align=center>Tonight, my husband and I went to the 1st <strong>BROAD STREET BASH</strong> of this 2010 Summer Fun ~ </DIV><DIV align=center>It was so nice to get back into the Community. To see everyone out enjoying the evening! </DIV><DIV align=center><strong>Thank you Jim Wendel and your Wonderful Volunteer Group ~ We did Enjoy!</strong></DIV><DIV align=center><strong></strong>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV align=center>On another note:&nbsp;I heard there was a new shop in town ~ Downtown, Yes Downtown!!!</DIV><DIV align=center>Tonight I visited this New Shop and I MUST TELL YOU ~ It's WONDERFUL !!! </DIV><DIV align=center><strong>Go Jamie!! I wish you much success!!</strong></DIV><DIV align=center>This new shop is called </DIV><DIV align=center><strong>BELLA </strong></DIV><DIV align=center>&nbsp;<strong>a unique boutique </strong></DIV><DIV align=center>Location: 2nd Floor, Upstairs of BeauVerre-Riordan Stained Glass Studios</DIV><DIV align=center>( which by the way is beautiful )</DIV><DIV align=center><strong>1054 Central Ave, Suite 200 ~ Middletown 513-267-1999</strong></DIV><DIV align=center>BELLA is an Upscale Consignment Boutique, with some new clothing, </DIV><DIV align=center>jewelry, purses &amp; items from around The World </DIV><DIV align=center><strong>Hours are limited, so find time on Wednesdays 3-7pm; Fridays 11am-4pm &amp; Saturdays 10am-2pm</strong></DIV><DIV align=center><strong>** Oh So Worth Checking Out !!! </strong></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 19 May 2010 21:18:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2985&amp;PID=19004&amp;title=a-unique-boutique#19004</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>