<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Sweeping Changes !!!</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Sweeping Changes !!!</description>
  <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 02:29:42 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:27:30 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3094</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Sweeping Changes !!! : That was part of the headline...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3094&amp;PID=19753&amp;title=sweeping-changes#19753</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=295">Hermes</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3094<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;30&nbsp;2010 at 7:27pm<br /><br /><P><FONT face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>That was part of the headline in the journal as council accepts 9 of 12 recommended changes in section 8. I'm glad to see Doug Adkins report did strike a nerve in council but I knew council was not going to give up those federal dollars to Columbus. <FONT color=#ff0000>"</FONT></strong><FONT color=#ff0000>The changes will not actually reduce the number of vouchers Middletown administers" </P><DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>Well did anyone really think that council would approve a major reduction in the numbers ? I actually had hopes but then again I'm a pessimist when it comes to city government. So they just move some of the section 8 out into the county and now the question is how many do you move out ? 1/4 ? 1/3 ? 1/2 ?</strong></FONT></DIV><DIV><strong><FONT color=#000000>&nbsp;</FONT></strong></DIV><DIV><strong><FONT color=#000000>Same old game just a new score board. </FONT></strong></DIV></FONT></FONT>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:27:30 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3094&amp;PID=19753&amp;title=sweeping-changes#19753</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>