<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Cat Got Your Tongue</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Cat Got Your Tongue</description>
  <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 13:24:15 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 06 Aug 2010 13:56:53 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3190</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Cat Got Your Tongue : Ok Bill, I will go with that assessment!!...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20616&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20616</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3190<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;06&nbsp;2010 at 1:56pm<br /><br />Ok Bill, I will go with that assessment!! ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 06 Aug 2010 13:56:53 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20616&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20616</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Cat Got Your Tongue : I think ASJ is an asset. As for...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20608&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20608</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=483">Bill</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3190<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;06&nbsp;2010 at 11:55am<br /><br />I think ASJ is an asset.&nbsp; As for Picard, Josh&nbsp;L. or T. Allen, too early for me to make a judgment.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 06 Aug 2010 11:55:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20608&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20608</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Cat Got Your Tongue : I don&amp;#039;t think Becker is doing...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20607&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20607</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=483">Bill</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3190<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;06&nbsp;2010 at 11:54am<br /><br />I don't think Becker is doing a fine job.&nbsp; It might be easier to tell if he woke up from the nap every now and then and acted like he was interested.&nbsp; I think the Mayor is a good man and one who is a good representative of the city.&nbsp; He's not the most approachable or interested in public input but I believe he is engaged and cares, which is more than I can say for Mr. Becker.&nbsp; ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 06 Aug 2010 11:54:19 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20607&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20607</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Cat Got Your Tongue : Bill, I have much respect for...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20604&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20604</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3190<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;06&nbsp;2010 at 10:02am<br /><br /><P>Bill, I have much respect for Aj and for Josh for running in the first place. For all your rants on AJ's place on council I have never heard you mention anything about Becker or Mulligan....why is that? In your opinion are they doing a fine job, I mean they are far more educated than Aj and Josh. So, why isn't our city in great shape? We have such smart people leading us.</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 06 Aug 2010 10:02:26 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20604&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20604</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Cat Got Your Tongue : Randy, I have not commented on...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20603&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20603</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=483">Bill</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3190<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;06&nbsp;2010 at 9:13am<br /><br />Randy, I have not commented on his education any more than I have bashed his loud, self-important demeanor in public or the arrest.&nbsp; I have commented equally on all three.&nbsp; My point is that for all the hype I have seen little in him, at this early age, to inspire confidence.&nbsp; I just kind of like to tweak those on this board who perceive any of the "new guard" as being a breath of fresh air and agents of change.&nbsp; <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I'm glad&nbsp;he is civic minded and decided to run for office.&nbsp; But being interested in running for office does not mean one is&nbsp;qualified, mature, informed, and yes educated about a variety of topics.&nbsp;&nbsp;This town needs&nbsp;more of the former but even more of the latter.&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 06 Aug 2010 09:13:26 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20603&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20603</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Cat Got Your Tongue : I just have to say there are many...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20591&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20591</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=404">PattiGal</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3190<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;05&nbsp;2010 at 11:50pm<br /><br />I just have to say there are many types of education. Some people are fortunate enough to be college educated, but I have equal respect for those who are self-educated. If someone wants to get into a discussion, all I ask is that he/she has done enough research to be able to understand the facts and communicate them. Just an observation...]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 05 Aug 2010 23:50:40 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20591&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20591</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Cat Got Your Tongue : Bill, the only thing that hits...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20586&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20586</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3190<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;05&nbsp;2010 at 8:40pm<br /><br />Bill, the only thing that hits a nerve with me is the fact that it's all you care about!! And I cantstand when people talk about people but wont show up and say it them face to face. If you are scared to go to a council meeting I will hold your hand and make sure no one bothers you. <DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>The fact is this, you have had a problem with Aj from day one and it's been over the same issue. </DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 05 Aug 2010 20:40:50 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20586&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20586</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Cat Got Your Tongue : Randy, this topic of education...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20585&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20585</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=483">Bill</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3190<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;05&nbsp;2010 at 8:19pm<br /><br />Randy, this topic of education seems to hit a real nerve with you.&nbsp; Anything you'd like to share?&nbsp; Pull up a chair and talk to Dr. Bill!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 05 Aug 2010 20:19:35 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20585&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20585</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Cat Got Your Tongue : I prefer an educated councilperson....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20584&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20584</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=483">Bill</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3190<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;05&nbsp;2010 at 7:39pm<br /><br />I prefer an educated councilperson.&nbsp; But I'm saying his press buildup and hype has exceeded the reality...like some people say of our dear President.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 05 Aug 2010 19:39:41 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20584&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20584</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Cat Got Your Tongue : Not sure where you get he is a...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20583&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20583</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3190<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;05&nbsp;2010 at 6:35pm<br /><br />Not sure where you get he is a golden boy of the second ward. If he wants to go to school or he doesn't thats up to him.&nbsp; Not you or anyone else for that matter!! I wouldn't care if a guy dropped out in the second grade, it does not mean you are stupid, which is what you make it sound like when it comes to him. <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>All I want is someone to stand up &nbsp;to the good ol boys and girls at&nbsp;city&nbsp;hall. You Bill, you make everything about him going or not going to school. So why dont you strap your big boy pants on and show up at a meeting, fill out a comment card and call AJ out on it ?? Until you do that....be quite!!!</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 05 Aug 2010 18:35:49 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190&amp;PID=20583&amp;title=cat-got-your-tongue#20583</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>