<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Three cheers...</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Three cheers...</description>
  <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 12:32:43 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Aug 2010 04:09:41 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3220</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Three cheers... : ...for three council members!!!  Three...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3220&amp;PID=20847&amp;title=three-cheers#20847</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3220<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;18&nbsp;2010 at 4:09am<br /><br /><FONT size=2>...for three council members!!!</FONT><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><SPAN lang=EN><P><strong><FONT size=2>Three cheers for three Council Members:</FONT></strong></P><P><FONT size=2><FONT color=#0000ff><strong>Scott-Jones</strong> </FONT>and<FONT color=#0000ff><strong> Laubach</strong> </FONT>for opposing the draconian “Historic Commission” ordinance!!!</FONT></P><P><FONT size=2><strong><FONT color=#0000ff>Picard</FONT></strong> for at least trying to point out that the new and improved airport isn’t even paying its own utility bills!!!</FONT></P><DIV><FONT size=2></FONT></DIV><P><FONT size=2>(PS:&nbsp; This was the easy part, so I thought I would take care of it tonight.&nbsp; I will have much more to add on other subjects, but I have an appointment that I can't miss tomorrow, and must get some sleep.)</FONT></P><DIV><FONT size=2></FONT></DIV><FONT size=2>PPS:&nbsp; The "Historic Commission" legislation is truly dangerous,&nbsp; Mulligan should be recalled for trying to defend it.&nbsp; The council members who remained silent should be rebuked for failing to oppose it.</FONT></SPAN>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 18 Aug 2010 04:09:41 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3220&amp;PID=20847&amp;title=three-cheers#20847</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>