<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Beatles painting posted!</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Fun Pictures and Video : Beatles painting posted!</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:04:15 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:26:37 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=323</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Beatles painting posted! : Hi HereIam and arwendt,  Thanks...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=323&amp;PID=1212&amp;title=beatles-painting-posted#1212</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=36">lfisler</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 323<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;11&nbsp;2008 at 9:26am<br /><br />Hi HereIam and arwendt,<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Thanks for taking time to look at the website!</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Also, my artwork is currently on display at the Middletown Arts Center (130 N. Verity) for an up close and personal look.&nbsp; I can be reached at <a href="mailto:lfisler@lindafisler.com" target="_blank">lfisler@lindafisler.com</A> </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Thanks again for looking and hope to talk to you soon!</DIV><DIV>Linda</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:26:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=323&amp;PID=1212&amp;title=beatles-painting-posted#1212</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Beatles painting posted! : Loved what I saw on your website...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=323&amp;PID=1202&amp;title=beatles-painting-posted#1202</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=40">HereIam</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 323<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;10&nbsp;2008 at 5:12pm<br /><br />Loved what I saw on your website - very talented.&nbsp; Would like to buy one.&nbsp;]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:12:16 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=323&amp;PID=1202&amp;title=beatles-painting-posted#1202</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Beatles painting posted! : Nice stuff and of course everyone...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=323&amp;PID=834&amp;title=beatles-painting-posted#834</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=11">arwendt</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 323<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;07&nbsp;2008 at 2:58pm<br /><br /><P>Nice stuff and of course everyone has to love the Beatles... right ? Well I do.</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:58:12 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=323&amp;PID=834&amp;title=beatles-painting-posted#834</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Beatles painting posted! : Hi all, Just wanted to let you...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=323&amp;PID=833&amp;title=beatles-painting-posted#833</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=36">lfisler</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 323<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;06&nbsp;2008 at 4:59pm<br /><br />Hi all,<DIV>Just wanted to let you all know the latest painting I've finished is now out at my site <a href="http://www.lindafisler.com" target="_blank">www.lindafisler.com</A>.&nbsp; It's a painting of the Fab Four--with close ups in separate shots of each of the boys!&nbsp;&nbsp; The original painting is 2.5 feet by 3 ft and I didn't want to post it here because of the size of the file.</DIV><DIV>Hope you'll take a walk about to the site to see it!</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Thanks to Deborah Rumford for taking what proved to be a very challenging picture(s) of the rather large painting.&nbsp; </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Cheers,</DIV><DIV>Linda</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:59:04 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=323&amp;PID=833&amp;title=beatles-painting-posted#833</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>