<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : My Sunday Drive!!</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : About Middletown : My Sunday Drive!!</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 09:37:26 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:05:34 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3260</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>My Sunday Drive!! : Vivian, I live on the corner of...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3260&amp;PID=21090&amp;title=my-sunday-drive#21090</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3260<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;31&nbsp;2010 at 6:05pm<br /><br />Vivian, I live on the corner of Edgewood and Linden I travel those areas often and it is horrible the shape of those streets and homes. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:05:34 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3260&amp;PID=21090&amp;title=my-sunday-drive#21090</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>My Sunday Drive!! : Randy The areas of Church, Oakland...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3260&amp;PID=21089&amp;title=my-sunday-drive#21089</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=115">Vivian Moon</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3260<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;31&nbsp;2010 at 5:26pm<br /><br /><P =Ms&#111;normal style="MARGIN: 0in 0.75pt 0pt 0in"><SPAN lang=EN style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'; mso-ansi-: EN"><FONT size=3>Randy<BR><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>The areas of Church, <?: prefix = st1 /><st1:City><st1:place>Oakland</st1:place></st1:City> and <st1:City><st1:place>Sherman</st1:place></st1:City> are really sad to see. Every where you look is an empty lot,&nbsp;empty house in foreclosure, tall grass and trash, trash trash.&nbsp;These are not the signs of poverty, these are the signs of "NO HOPE" <BR><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>Now people have started dumping furniture and mattresses on other people’s property because of new bedbugs rules. So just wait a few months and it will look even worse.<BR><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Middletown needs LEADERSHIP</SPAN><?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P><P =Ms&#111;normal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'; mso-ansi-: EN"><o:p><FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P><P>&nbsp;</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:26:12 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3260&amp;PID=21089&amp;title=my-sunday-drive#21089</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>My Sunday Drive!! : I spent my Sunday afternoon driving...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3260&amp;PID=21088&amp;title=my-sunday-drive#21088</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3260<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;31&nbsp;2010 at 4:01pm<br /><br /><P style="MARGIN: 0in 1.5pt 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto" ="Ms&#111;normal"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>I spent my Sunday afternoon driving around <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><ST1:CITY w:st="&#111;n"><ST1:PLACE w:st="&#111;n">Middletown</ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY> and I must say that the shape of this town is appalling. I spent most of my drive in areas that most of our artsy friends &nbsp;would never venture too and may have never even &nbsp;seen outside of the newspaper. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P></O:P></SPAN></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 1.5pt 0pt" ="Ms&#111;normal"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>The shape of streets like Young, <ST1:STREET w:st="&#111;n"><ST1:ADDRESS w:st="&#111;n">First Ave</ST1:ADDRESS></ST1:STREET>, 18th and that whole area around there, is sad to see. You can blame it on the lack of jobs and all the foreclosures in <ST1:CITY w:st="&#111;n"><ST1:PLACE w:st="&#111;n">Middletown</ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY>, you can even blame it on City council if you wanted too. But the truth is most people ( I said most) just don’t care about the area they live in. It is really that simple!! <O:P></O:P></SPAN></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 1.5pt 0pt" ="Ms&#111;normal"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>&nbsp;<O:P></O:P></SPAN></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 1.5pt 0pt" ="Ms&#111;normal"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>You can be on section 8 and out of work and still care about your neighborhood. The amount of trash in the streets and yards is crazy. If these city leaders really cared about this city and the appearance we have to others they would enforce some clean up on people. <O:P></O:P></SPAN></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 1.5pt 0pt" ="Ms&#111;normal"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>&nbsp;<O:P></O:P></SPAN></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 1.5pt 0pt" ="Ms&#111;normal"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>But I guess that doesn't fit into the whole we gotta have art in this area to rebuild. I am seriously considering moving to <ST1:CITY w:st="&#111;n">Monroe</ST1:CITY>, and that saddens me....I love <ST1:PLACE w:st="&#111;n"><ST1:CITY w:st="&#111;n">Middletown</ST1:CITY></ST1:PLACE>!!! <O:P></O:P></SPAN></P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:01:07 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3260&amp;PID=21088&amp;title=my-sunday-drive#21088</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>