<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Kevin Beard</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : People in Middletown : Kevin Beard</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:20:59 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:49:32 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=329</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Kevin Beard : Impressive Mr Rogers.  Next...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=329&amp;PID=852&amp;title=kevin-beard#852</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=11">arwendt</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 329<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;14&nbsp;2008 at 9:49am<br /><br />Impressive Mr Rogers.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Next try a girl I went to college with in 1982.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Angelia Franklin - Anderson College - Anderson Indiana</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:49:32 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=329&amp;PID=852&amp;title=kevin-beard#852</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Kevin Beard :  Kevin L Beard  home 1216...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=329&amp;PID=851&amp;title=kevin-beard#851</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=5">Bill Rogers</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 329<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;12&nbsp;2008 at 2:19pm<br /><br /><div ="results_multiple_listing_"><h3 ="fn n"><a href="http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?search_id=70121360914769455791&amp;lower=4&amp;more_info=1" target="_blank">Kevin L Beard</a></h3><div ="adr"><p ="">home</p><p><span ="street-address">1216 Lind St</span></p><p><span ="locality">Middletown</span>,			<span ="regi&#111;n">OH</span> <span ="postal-code">45044-5748</span></p></div><p ="ph&#111;ne tel">(513) 423-7882</p><br><p ="results_widget_email_"><a href="http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?search_id=70121360914769455791&amp;lower=4&amp;more_info=1" target="_blank">Listing Details</a></p><br><p ="results_widget_email_"></p>whitepages.com lists his age as 35-39 years old, maybe a couple years too old to be the right guy?<br><br></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:19:06 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=329&amp;PID=851&amp;title=kevin-beard#851</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Kevin Beard : I am looking for Kevin Beard that...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=329&amp;PID=849&amp;title=kevin-beard#849</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=43">ukrulz0122</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 329<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;11&nbsp;2008 at 3:45pm<br /><br />I am looking for Kevin Beard that graduated in 1992 from Middletown High.  I played with Kevin 1 year and have lost conatct since he left Miami-Oxford.<br /><br />Thank you!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:45:08 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=329&amp;PID=849&amp;title=kevin-beard#849</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>