<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Can you help?</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : People in Middletown : Can you help?</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:55:44 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sun, 26 Sep 2010 00:17:08 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3317</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Can you help? : Don&amp;#039;t know too much about...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3317&amp;PID=21671&amp;title=can-you-help#21671</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3317<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;26&nbsp;2010 at 12:17am<br /><br />Don't know too much about Dr. Brown, but will vouch for Gupta for care. He has been my wife's cardiologists for about 19 years now and seems to have addressed her heart/peripheral vascular disease issues in a thorough manner. I don't think you would be making a mistake by giving him a chance to address your cardiology issues. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 26 Sep 2010 00:17:08 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3317&amp;PID=21671&amp;title=can-you-help#21671</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Can you help? : Thank you for taking the time...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3317&amp;PID=21664&amp;title=can-you-help#21664</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=414">warmandfuzzy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3317<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;25&nbsp;2010 at 4:09pm<br /><br />Thank you for taking the time to respond VietVet. I appreciate it. I've been told that this group&nbsp;are the best Cardiologists in Middletown. Based on your experiences, &nbsp;would you agree with that? It's hard deciding who is good, and who isn't, when you're new to the area.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:09:05 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3317&amp;PID=21664&amp;title=can-you-help#21664</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Can you help? : My wife, who has had heart and...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3317&amp;PID=21663&amp;title=can-you-help#21663</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3317<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;25&nbsp;2010 at 3:17pm<br /><br />My wife, who has had heart and peripheral vascular disease for many years has gotten great cardiology care from Sandeep Gupta at Middletown Cardiovascular on the hill at the old Midd. Hospital site. Partner of Brown I believe. She has gotten many doppler tests, ultrasounds and MRI's from him over the years. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:17:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3317&amp;PID=21663&amp;title=can-you-help#21663</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Can you help? : I hope someone here can help me....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3317&amp;PID=21658&amp;title=can-you-help#21658</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=414">warmandfuzzy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3317<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;25&nbsp;2010 at 10:39am<br /><br /><P>I hope someone here can help me. I am looking for a good local Cardiologist. Does anyone have a suggestion and/or personal experience with one?&nbsp;&nbsp; I have met with Dr. Gary Brown, but was not very impressed.&nbsp; I know that first impressions are sometimes misleading, so I thought I'd ask on this forum.&nbsp; Any advice or suggestions will be deeply appreciated.</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 25 Sep 2010 10:39:13 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3317&amp;PID=21658&amp;title=can-you-help#21658</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>