<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Ohio Presidential Primaries</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : News, Info and Happenings outside Middletown : Ohio Presidential Primaries</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 13:05:04 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:45:38 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=337</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Ohio Presidential Primaries : I think it won&amp;#039;t matter as...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=337&amp;PID=881&amp;title=ohio-presidential-primaries#881</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=29">.308</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 337<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;10&nbsp;2008 at 10:45am<br /><br /><P>I think it won't matter as I don't see McCain betting either of them anywhere.</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:45:38 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=337&amp;PID=881&amp;title=ohio-presidential-primaries#881</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Ohio Presidential Primaries : At this moment and time, the presidential...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=337&amp;PID=876&amp;title=ohio-presidential-primaries#876</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=83">caclark</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 337<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;06&nbsp;2008 at 11:14am<br /><br /><P>At this moment and time, the presidential election has moved to a different level. In my American Government class, the presidential election has been a daily topic to discuss. We had a young lady who worked the primary polls and she noticed that a lot of REPUBLICANS participated in what we like to called <EM>Primary-Crossover. </EM>The republicans who are for McCain are the ones who are voting for Hillary so that when she is the final democratic candidate and McCain is the rebublican candidate, McCain will "knock her off the charts" if you will. How does anyone feel about that???</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 06 Mar 2008 11:14:54 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=337&amp;PID=876&amp;title=ohio-presidential-primaries#876</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Ohio Presidential Primaries : Interesting race in Ohio. Congratulations...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=337&amp;PID=874&amp;title=ohio-presidential-primaries#874</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 337<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;05&nbsp;2008 at 9:29am<br /><br /><P>Interesting race in Ohio. Congratulations Hillary Clinton on a mandate from Ohio democrats. </P><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>Now Barrak is in question. Too close to call at this point.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 05 Mar 2008 09:29:48 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=337&amp;PID=874&amp;title=ohio-presidential-primaries#874</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Ohio Presidential Primaries : Well when Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=337&amp;PID=872&amp;title=ohio-presidential-primaries#872</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=36">lfisler</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 337<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;04&nbsp;2008 at 5:08pm<br /><br />Well when Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter and Bill Cunningham say they are going to vote for Hillary---I know I won't be....<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Go Barrack!</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 04 Mar 2008 17:08:52 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=337&amp;PID=872&amp;title=ohio-presidential-primaries#872</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Ohio Presidential Primaries : I think Barack is a shoe-in. My...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=337&amp;PID=866&amp;title=ohio-presidential-primaries#866</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=5">Bill Rogers</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 337<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;03&nbsp;2008 at 9:29am<br /><br />I think Barack is a shoe-in. My vote will reflect that.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:29:09 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=337&amp;PID=866&amp;title=ohio-presidential-primaries#866</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Ohio Presidential Primaries : I&amp;#039;m backing Barack. Anything...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=337&amp;PID=865&amp;title=ohio-presidential-primaries#865</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 337<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;29&nbsp;2008 at 12:08pm<br /><br />I'm backing Barack. Anything to keep Hillary Care from happening.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:08:30 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=337&amp;PID=865&amp;title=ohio-presidential-primaries#865</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Ohio Presidential Primaries : Who will you vote for? Who will...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=337&amp;PID=864&amp;title=ohio-presidential-primaries#864</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 337<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;29&nbsp;2008 at 12:07pm<br /><br /><P><STRONG><FONT face=Arial size=2>Who will you vote for? Who will win in Ohio?</FONT></STRONG></P><P><STRONG><FONT face=Arial size=2>1.&nbsp; Barack Obama, Chicago<BR><BR>2.&nbsp; John Edwards, Chapel Hill, N.C.<BR><BR>3.&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT></STRONG><STRONG><FONT size=2><FONT face=Arial>Hillary Clinton, Chappaqua, N.Y.</FONT></FONT></STRONG></P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:07:49 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=337&amp;PID=864&amp;title=ohio-presidential-primaries#864</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>