<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Two Laws?</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Revitalization : Two Laws?</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 08:14:31 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sat, 30 Oct 2010 07:46:07 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3423</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Two Laws? : pretty much how it has become,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3423&amp;PID=22797&amp;title=two-laws#22797</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3423<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;30&nbsp;2010 at 7:46am<br /><br /><P>pretty much how it has become, thawk.</P><DIV>The poor and Section 8 don't have any $$ and don't own any property.</DIV><DIV>So--no point in dragging them into court and fining them, other than the court costs(which come first of course!).</DIV><DIV>Others have assets to go after, so they become more attractive.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 30 Oct 2010 07:46:07 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3423&amp;PID=22797&amp;title=two-laws#22797</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Two Laws? : I am beginning to think that there...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3423&amp;PID=22789&amp;title=two-laws#22789</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=190">tomahawk35</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3423<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;29&nbsp;2010 at 10:51pm<br /><br />I am beginning to think that there are two sets of law enforcement, one that goes after the tax paying citizens for&nbsp; gutters,needed paint jobs,and damgaged wood work when over 2300 citations were recently passed out yet if you reside in a section 8 complex you are allowed to scatter junk all over the front lawn of the complex everyday of the week( which foremost violates our own city ordiance that clearly states only 4 yard sales per yr.)and also a traffic harzard when automobiles stop in the middle of the road to view this selected junk.<DIV></DIV>A email was send to the city informing them of this situation along with 4 phone calls which the city promised &nbsp;to go out and investigate&nbsp; this violation. One of the ladies said this would be shut down on the 21st of the month which it has been still operating every day since,also a email from the city&nbsp;&nbsp;stated that&nbsp; this "Case was Closed". Yesterday I was told by another lady that she would turn it over to the zoning dept unless I wanted to talk to them myself which I requested and to my surprise no one would answer the phone after 4 attemps.<DIV>I have no problem with someone trying to make money but I do have a problem when everyone else&nbsp;is threaten and fined and the city turns their heads the other way while this trashy situation continues. </DIV><DIV>Please do us all a big favor and stop preaching about the beautification project&nbsp; for this town,it 's a joke.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:51:42 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3423&amp;PID=22789&amp;title=two-laws#22789</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>