<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Middletown Pothole Alert</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown News, Info and Happenings : Middletown Pothole Alert</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 06:04:20 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 01 Apr 2008 12:44:44 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=351</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Pothole Alert : Pothole Hotline Open For Business...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=351&amp;PID=956&amp;title=middletown-pothole-alert#956</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 351<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;01&nbsp;2008 at 12:44pm<br /><br /><h2 ="r"><a href="../view_news.asp?a=2383" target="_blank"><b>Pothole</b> Hotline Open For Business (513) 727-3691 - MiddletownUSA.com</a></h2><div ="std">Interim City Manager Steve Husemann demonstrated the newly created <b>Pothole</b> Hotline at Tuesday's City Council meeting. Councilman Jim Armbruster proposed the  <b>...</b><br><span ="a">middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=2383</span></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 01 Apr 2008 12:44:44 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=351&amp;PID=956&amp;title=middletown-pothole-alert#956</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Pothole Alert : I dont live in Middletown anymore,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=351&amp;PID=955&amp;title=middletown-pothole-alert#955</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=83">caclark</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 351<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;01&nbsp;2008 at 10:30am<br /><br />I dont live in Middletown anymore, but Middletown has a lot of potholes. You CANNOT drive down any street without hitting&nbsp;a pothole. When I go down 14th Ave., there are all kinds of bumps and lumps and things. Something needs to be done.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 01 Apr 2008 10:30:59 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=351&amp;PID=955&amp;title=middletown-pothole-alert#955</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Pothole Alert : Just an FYI:   I was driving...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=351&amp;PID=900&amp;title=middletown-pothole-alert#900</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=29">.308</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 351<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;18&nbsp;2008 at 4:16pm<br /><br />Just an FYI: <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I was driving east on Central Avenue last night after sunset. I was doing about 30mph as I passed Eastern Lanes and felt a loud thump with a nasty scrape sound. </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I had hit a pothole so deep my car, a Mazda Protegee, bottomed out.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Anyone have a guess as to how deep does a hole have to be beofore the under side of your car hits pavement?</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:16:42 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=351&amp;PID=900&amp;title=middletown-pothole-alert#900</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>