<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Sorg Mansion</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Events : Sorg Mansion</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 16:20:23 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 15 Dec 2010 02:04:02 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3533</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Sorg Mansion : :( I would buy it if I could. </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3533&amp;PID=24140&amp;title=sorg-mansion#24140</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=250">viper771</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3533<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;15&nbsp;2010 at 2:04am<br /><br />:( I would buy it if I could. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 15 Dec 2010 02:04:02 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3533&amp;PID=24140&amp;title=sorg-mansion#24140</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Sorg Mansion : The most recent buyer from California...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3533&amp;PID=24118&amp;title=sorg-mansion#24118</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=477">SupportMiddletown</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3533<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;13&nbsp;2010 at 8:44pm<br /><br />The most recent buyer from California fell through, again.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:44:29 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3533&amp;PID=24118&amp;title=sorg-mansion#24118</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Sorg Mansion : What&amp;#039;s happening at the Sorg...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3533&amp;PID=24112&amp;title=sorg-mansion#24112</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=654">eldridge</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3533<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;13&nbsp;2010 at 3:11pm<br /><br />What's happening at the Sorg Mansion these days? <DIV>Anyone inside keeping the heat on and looking after the maintenance etc...</DIV><DIV>It would be horrible if, after holding out all this time for an unreasonable price, instead of accepting a realistic offer, the beautiful place ends up worthless / condemned because the pipes burst and ruin everything inside.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:11:58 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3533&amp;PID=24112&amp;title=sorg-mansion#24112</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>