<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Our friend Pacman</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : People in Middletown : Our friend Pacman</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:05:41 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 15 Jun 2011 01:33:29 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3579</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Our friend Pacman : Hello Everyone,  Thank you so...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=27868&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#27868</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=772">MsPacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3579<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;15&nbsp;2011 at 1:33am<br /><br />Hello Everyone,<br /><br />Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers, they are greatly appreciated.  <br /><br />Pacman is home and healing well.  He hopes to be back online and posting here again soon. <br /><br />]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 15 Jun 2011 01:33:29 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=27868&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#27868</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Our friend Pacman : I was finally able to catch our...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25429&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25429</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3579<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;14&nbsp;2011 at 4:12am<br /><br />I was finally able to catch our friend Pacman awake last (Sunday, 2/13/2011) evening. His recovery from surgery is agonizingly slow, but he&nbsp;does seem to be making progress.&nbsp; <DIV>I meant to ask his permission to say more about his specific maladies, but we talked about other things during our visit and it slipped my mind.</DIV><DIV>Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 14 Feb 2011 04:12:02 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25429&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25429</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Our friend Pacman : Mike- any news on Pac&amp;#039;s surgery?...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25172&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25172</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3579<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;26&nbsp;2011 at 6:12am<br /><br />Mike- any news on Pac's surgery? ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 26 Jan 2011 06:12:48 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25172&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25172</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Our friend Pacman : I hope all goes well with Pac,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25160&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25160</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3579<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;24&nbsp;2011 at 9:49pm<br /><br />I hope all goes well with Pac, you are in my thoughts and prayers. From all of us here at MUSA, get well my friend. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:49:33 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25160&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25160</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Our friend Pacman : It is my understanding that our...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25158&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25158</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3579<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;24&nbsp;2011 at 7:13pm<br /><br />It is my understanding that our friend Pacman will be undergoing a major surgical procedure tomorrow (Tuesday).&nbsp; I am sure that it would be appreciated if he was kept in your thoughts/prayers.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:13:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25158&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25158</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Our friend Pacman : I regularly visited Pacman at...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25092&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25092</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3579<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;21&nbsp;2011 at 10:41am<br /><br />I regularly visited Pacman at his business.<DIV>We agree--we disagree.</DIV><DIV>Always good-natured.</DIV><DIV>I knew of his issues--obviously they have returned in a much more serious nature.</DIV><DIV>All the best to his family and the man himself.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:41:49 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25092&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25092</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Our friend Pacman : Thanks for keeping us posted,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25082&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25082</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=404">PattiGal</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3579<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;21&nbsp;2011 at 7:05am<br /><br />Thanks for keeping us posted, Mike. From the way you worded things, it sounds as though this was unexpected. Since I have no idea of his age or family situation, I will ask you...does he have children or anyone who needs help during his hospitalization and recovery?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 21 Jan 2011 07:05:00 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25082&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25082</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Our friend Pacman :  The last time I tried to see...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25079&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25079</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3579<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;21&nbsp;2011 at 1:50am<br /><br /><SPAN lang=EN><P>The last time I tried to see him was late last Saturday evening&nbsp;and he was still in ICU. He was asleep, so I didn’t wake him and was unable to get an official update. However, I am certain from a previous visit that he will be left with a life-changing challenge from this severe incident.</P><P>I will try to get over to see him this weekend.</P></SPAN>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 21 Jan 2011 01:50:14 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25079&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25079</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Our friend Pacman : Mike- any news for us on Pac? </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25076&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25076</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3579<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;20&nbsp;2011 at 9:15pm<br /><br />Mike- any news for us on Pac?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:15:56 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=25076&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#25076</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Our friend Pacman : I too wish Pacman a speedy recovery...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=24764&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#24764</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=115">Vivian Moon</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3579<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;12&nbsp;2011 at 6:29pm<br /><br />I too wish Pacman a speedy recovery and my prayers are with him.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jan 2011 18:29:50 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579&amp;PID=24764&amp;title=our-friend-pacman#24764</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>