<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Not Just Middletownusa</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : Not Just Middletownusa</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:52:15 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:32:53 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3583</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Not Just Middletownusa : I didn&amp;#039;t know you sold security...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3583&amp;PID=24760&amp;title=not-just-middletownusa#24760</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3583<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;12&nbsp;2011 at 3:32pm<br /><br />I didn't know you sold <a href="http://www.camerasecuritynow.com" target="_blank">security cameras</a>. Wait a minute, yes I did.<br /><br />Nice of you to mention Andy too.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:32:53 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3583&amp;PID=24760&amp;title=not-just-middletownusa#24760</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Not Just Middletownusa : I know that many small business...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3583&amp;PID=24759&amp;title=not-just-middletownusa#24759</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3583<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;12&nbsp;2011 at 3:26pm<br /><br />I know that many small business owners read this site and take part in the debates going on here.  I am not sure if everyone here knows that MUSA is only one part of what we do here <a href="http://www.xp&#111;nex.com" target="_blank">Xponex Web and Media Services</a>, and it is only one part of what I do here.<br /> <br />My main job is camera security for your home and businesses. We are not ADT or your typical security company with monthly services fees. If you are a business and don’t have security cameras protecting your goods and your employees (in some cases protecting your business from your employees), then you should give me a call. It cost nothing for you to contact me and learn what it takes to give yourself that added feeling of protection.<br /> <br />One of the great things about dealing with me and Camera Security Now is the fact that we are locally owned and operated. You may think that a quality security camera system is out of your price range, but I think you would be shocked to find that it is not as much as you think. I can arrange to have my technicians meet with you onsite and go over what your best options are for securing your business. All of our onsite visits are free; you have nothing to lose by calling me. I can also set up an online demo to show you just how easy it is to monitor your cameras no matter where are you.  If you want to see a system in person than give me a call and we can set up a demo in person at our office.<br /> <br />We also offer local computer service. Our technicians are some of the best and most qualified professionals in the area. We can service everything from servers to computers to networks. You can find out more about our computer services by visiting us on the web at: <a href="http://www.computerservicenow.com" target="_blank">http://www.computerservicenow.com</a><br /> <br />If you have any questions about any of these services or if you want to find out about some of the other things we are offer you can reach me direct at:<br /> <br />Randy Lewis<br />Security Consultant<br />Camera Security Now<br /><a href="http://www.camerasecuritynow.com" target="_blank">CameraSecurityNow.com</a><br />TEL: 877.422.1907 x357<br />FAX: 800.440.1662<br />EMAIL: <a href="mailto:rlewis@csn1.com" target="_blank">rlewis@csn1.com</a><br /> <br />you can also reach my partner at<br /><br />Andy Wendt<br />Camera Security Now<br />877-422-1907 x226<br />andy@cns1.com]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:26:58 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3583&amp;PID=24759&amp;title=not-just-middletownusa#24759</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>