<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Email From A Second Ward Resident</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : News Stories : Email From A Second Ward Resident</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:21:07 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 17 Feb 2011 08:10:55 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3676</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Email From A Second Ward Resident : Randy I believe a second ward...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3676&amp;PID=25498&amp;title=email-from-a-second-ward-resident#25498</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=760">rem 1187</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3676<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;17&nbsp;2011 at 8:10am<br /><br />Randy I believe a second ward council meeting was being held wens. night to&nbsp;discuss this issue. RUMOR was that a large majority of citizens back the thoughts of Ms. Brooks]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 17 Feb 2011 08:10:55 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3676&amp;PID=25498&amp;title=email-from-a-second-ward-resident#25498</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Email From A Second Ward Resident : I got a call this morning about...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3676&amp;PID=25476&amp;title=email-from-a-second-ward-resident#25476</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3676<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;16&nbsp;2011 at 10:49am<br /><br /><DIV>I got a call this morning about an email that was sent to Mr. Smith from a second ward resident, so I made I trip down to the city building and picked up a copy of that email. Here is what one second ward resident had to say.....</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><strong>Processed: Feb 16 2011,06:44AM<BR>From: Dottie Brooks &lt;dot402001 @yahoo.com&gt;<BR>Page 1 of I<BR></strong></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><strong>Sent: Feb 16 2011. 06:44 AM<BR></strong></DIV><DIV>To: <a href="mailto:fasmith@cityofmiddletown.orgl" target="_blank">fasmith@cityofmiddletown.orgl</A><BR></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>GG: <a href="mailto:ilarrvm@cityofmiddletown.org" target="_blank">ilarrvm@cityofmiddletown.org</A>&#093;, &#091;asjones@cityofmiddletown.orgl,<BR></DIV><DIV><a href="mailto:Jtomallen@citvofmiddletown.orgl" target="_blank">Jtomallen@citvofmiddletown.orgl</A>, <a href="mailto:Jioshual@cityofmiddletown.orgl" target="_blank">Jioshual@cityofmiddletown.orgl</A>, &#091;danp@citvofmiddletown.orgl,<BR></DIV><DIV><strong>BGC:<BR></strong></DIV><DIV><strong>Subject: Re: Resignation<BR></strong></DIV><DIV><strong>Mr. Smith,<BR></strong></DIV><DIV><strong>I did not watch the entire meeting last night, therefore I did not hear the<BR>comments that Mayor Mulligan made. I have read the paper this morning and the<BR>article about the comments made. I live in the 2nd Ward. The percentages you<BR>quoted were the percentages at the time of your election. Not now, a year and<BR>many negative choices later. ln my opinion you have shown that you do not have<BR>the maturity needed to Represent our Ward or our City.</strong></DIV><DIV><BR><strong>It has taken years to finally have a Council that is not publicly fighting over<BR>non-government issues and bringing negative attention to our City. l believe<BR>that the people of this City believe that this Council actually has the City's<BR>best interest, not their own,at heart.<BR></strong></DIV><DIV><strong>Your actions have brought negative attention to the City that you Represent. I<BR>feel that you do not have the maturity or foresight to be in the position that<BR>you are in. lf you Really care about this City, then you should realize how your<BR>actions have a negative affect. And as a resident of the 2nd Ward, I too, ask<BR>that you do what is Right for this City. I ask that you resign.<BR></strong></DIV><DIV><strong>Thank You<BR></strong></DIV><DIV><strong>Dottie Brooks<BR><BR>Middletown, OH 45044</strong></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:49:36 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3676&amp;PID=25476&amp;title=email-from-a-second-ward-resident#25476</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>