<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Pure Romance</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : Pure Romance</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:40:01 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:02:46 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3746</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Pure Romance :  Hi I am a Pure Romance consultant...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3746&amp;PID=26162&amp;title=pure-romance#26162</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=795">cnm213</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3746<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;28&nbsp;2011 at 8:02pm<br /><br /><br />Hi I am a Pure Romance consultant and am wanting to get my name out to my local community. <br /><br />For those of you who do not know what Pure Romance is we have everything from beauty, bath, lingerie, and bedroom accessories for both males and females. <br /><br />I also donate to local charities that need prizes for raffling, or as a vendor at local events.<br /><br />If you are looking to host a party, place an order, or learn more about Pure Romance I would love to help you.<br /><br />Thanks so much for all your support!<br /><br />Candace Ayers<br />513.910.5965<br />CandaceAyers@yahoo.com<br />CandaceAyers.PureRomance.com]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:02:46 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3746&amp;PID=26162&amp;title=pure-romance#26162</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>