<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : JOHN SOPPANISH: City Council -- Ward 2</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : JOHN SOPPANISH: City Council -- Ward 2</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:35:30 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:52:12 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3749</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>JOHN SOPPANISH: City Council -- Ward 2 : I&amp;#039;m proud to say that I supported...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3749&amp;PID=26183&amp;title=john-soppanish-city-council-ward-2#26183</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=763">Wasteful City Hall</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3749<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;29&nbsp;2011 at 12:52pm<br /><br /><FONT size=2><strong>I'm proud to say that I supported <FONT color=#0000ff><FONT color=#000000>John&nbsp;</FONT></FONT>in his&nbsp;campaign for&nbsp;City Council - Ward 2.</strong></FONT><DIV></DIV><DIV><FONT size=2><strong></strong></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT size=2><strong></strong></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT size=2><strong>The majority of the&nbsp;2nd Ward voters are/should be embarrassed for electing <FONT color=#ff0000><FONT color=#000000>A. J. Smith.&nbsp; Is it conceivable many placed <FONT color=#000000>(word withheld)</FONT> ahead of the best interests of the city's most impacted ward?</FONT></FONT></strong></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT size=2><strong><FONT color=#ff0000><FONT color=#000000></FONT></FONT></strong></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT size=2><strong>In my opinion, the gauche behavior and self-centered immaturity of A J. Smith&nbsp;makes me wish that <FONT color=#000000>John Soppanish was&nbsp;</FONT>the Ward 2 representative on City Council!!!</strong></FONT></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:52:12 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3749&amp;PID=26183&amp;title=john-soppanish-city-council-ward-2#26183</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>