<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Son of Beast, Kings Island Video</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : News, Info and Happenings outside Middletown : Son of Beast, Kings Island Video</description>
  <pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 04:30:15 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:07:38 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=376</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Son of Beast, Kings Island Video : I have not been to Kings Island...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=376&amp;PID=1008&amp;title=son-of-beast-kings-island-video#1008</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=11">arwendt</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 376<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;21&nbsp;2008 at 10:07am<br /><br />I have not been to Kings Island in years.&nbsp; I think it's time !]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:07:38 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=376&amp;PID=1008&amp;title=son-of-beast-kings-island-video#1008</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Son of Beast, Kings Island Video : Still, I think the Son of Beast...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=376&amp;PID=1007&amp;title=son-of-beast-kings-island-video#1007</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 376<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;20&nbsp;2008 at 6:19pm<br /><br /><P>Still, I think the Son of Beast is the best wooden roller coaster in the world! And we have it right here. </P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:19:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=376&amp;PID=1007&amp;title=son-of-beast-kings-island-video#1007</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Son of Beast, Kings Island Video : Nice video. I just read a news...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=376&amp;PID=1006&amp;title=son-of-beast-kings-island-video#1006</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=29">.308</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 376<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;18&nbsp;2008 at 4:31pm<br /><br /><P>Nice video.</P><DIV>I just read a news story where PKI lost a 20 million lawsuit a few weeks back when they tried to sue the insurance company for the now defunct Roller Coaster Corporation of America. This was in regards to an accident on the coaster in 2005.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:31:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=376&amp;PID=1006&amp;title=son-of-beast-kings-island-video#1006</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Son of Beast, Kings Island Video :   </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=376&amp;PID=1000&amp;title=son-of-beast-kings-island-video#1000</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 376<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;16&nbsp;2008 at 1:33pm<br /><br /><object height="355" width="425"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/71cz796E1hc&amp;hl=en"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/71cz796E1hc&amp;hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:33:41 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=376&amp;PID=1000&amp;title=son-of-beast-kings-island-video#1000</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>