<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : &#039;Clarify my role&#039;</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown News, Info and Happenings : &#039;Clarify my role&#039;</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:16:29 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:52:33 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3796</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>&#039;Clarify my role&#039; : Spoken (or in this case written)...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3796&amp;PID=26779&amp;title=clarify-my-role#26779</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=695">middletownscouter</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3796<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;12&nbsp;2011 at 8:52am<br /><br />Spoken (or in this case written) like a true politician.<br /><br />Sounds like she's backpedaling on her participation in an event because she didn't take the time on the front end to get all the details of what was going to happen.  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and she'd look far less wishy-washy now if she had spent a little more time getting her facts straight beforehand.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:52:33 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3796&amp;PID=26779&amp;title=clarify-my-role#26779</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>&#039;Clarify my role&#039; : From the MJ:    &amp;#039;Clarify...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3796&amp;PID=26773&amp;title=clarify-my-role#26773</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=259">409</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3796<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;12&nbsp;2011 at 7:34am<br /><br /><FONT size=2>From the MJ:</FONT> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><H1 ="articleline">'Clarify my role'</H1><P ="articleline"><SPAN ="publishdate">3:54 PM Monday, April 11, 2011 </SPAN></P><P style="FONT-SIZE: 15px">In response to the&nbsp;article on April 1 written by Tiffany Latta (“SB5 protesters demonstrate in Middletown”): I need to clarify my role as the Middletown Area NAACP president.</P><P style="FONT-SIZE: 15px">I can only champion issues. I was requested to share my views on Senate Bill 5 at the rally, along with some other local speakers. <FONT color=#0000ff>I was not aware of any robo-calls concerning the mayor of Middletown nor any chants which would proceed.</FONT></P><P style="FONT-SIZE: 15px">The State of the City address was very well prepared and delivered. I look forward to more progress in the city of Middletown. ...</P><P style="FONT-SIZE: 15px">Dora Bronston</P><P style="FONT-SIZE: 15px">Middletown</P><DIV></DIV><FONT color=#ff0000>Sounds like she is distancing herself from AJ!</FONT></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 12 Apr 2011 07:34:36 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3796&amp;PID=26773&amp;title=clarify-my-role#26773</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>